Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

While at the Tim Horton's near Morse and Karl, showing a signal strength of -74, I ran a speed test. 12.30D/6.91U. 

Sounds like your LTE issues are fixed.

DomSim, on 14 Feb 2014 - 09:46 AM, said:

Got lte at my house in pickerington. How do I see what bands it is?

8FGulv0.png

It's Band 25 LTE 1900. The GCI starts with 086. Band 41 LTE 2.5 starts with 00F. This site is located in Pickerington and james2oo4 confirmed this site as active.

Ohhhhh, so my girlfriend one should be able to connect as well, yes?

Theoretically yes. Now the HTC One is a poorer RF performer than your N5. So there are times when you'll have service and she will not.

• Like 2

I believe this is sprint working on the tower in Hilliard. Corner of Hilliard Rome road and Roberts road.

I used to get wimax signal on my epic 4g touch from this tower.

H2mmUNI.jpgOA7BNKE.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by BluesRulez
  • Like 2

I believe this is sprint working on the tower in Hilliard. Corner of Hilliard Rome road and Roberts road. I used to get wimax signal on my epic 4g touch from this tower.

ju6u6e5e.jpg4a9enesa.jpg

Yep. drewsonian caught a picture of them a little earlier today. It appears they're finishing up running the optiflex cables as the RRHs have been up for a few days already.

• Like 1

Yep. drewsonian caught a picture of them a little earlier today. It appears they're finishing up running the optiflex cables as the RRHs have been up for a few days already.

The bottom most panel is for Sprint's LTE? All panels aren't Sprint's right?

• Like 1

The bottom most panel is for Sprint's LTE? All panels aren't Sprint's right?

Bottom rack is Sprint. NV Antennas on the left. Legacy in the Middle. Two racks up is Clearwire (Soon to be Sprint Band 41 - LTE 2.5 if it's not already.)

• Like 2

Wow, getting b41 all over Columbus now on my g2. Wasn't able to pick up a few days ago but with spark update, it's flying..... No tricks, regular mode and picking up!

Posted Image

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Ohhhhh, so my girlfriend one should be able to connect as well, yes?

This thread is just the tip of the iceberg.  Since you are a sponsor, wander over to here  http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4742-columbus-market-mapspreadsheet/ to see the map, spreadsheet, and specific site details.  You will be amazed as to what we have!! 

When the nexus sprint spark update is finally released and band 41 is fully up in Columbus (up to 60Mbps+), you can expand your horizons further by going Premier!!!

• Like 2

LTE just went live on my phone today at 6pm around Canal Winchester/ Slate Run area. Dropped a call and looked back at my screen showing LTE. I about flipped out. 12mb down 7up. I post a screen shot but it wont let me since I am at my limit.

• Like 2

I post a screen shot but it wont let me since I am at my limit.

Limit?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

There must be a limit to what you can upload to the forum or topic. I only have 8kb left

This is what it says next to  choose files; You can upload up to 8.84K of files (max. single file size: 8.84K)

This forum will also not let me use a hosting service either so there is no way for me to leave a screen shot.

LTE just went live on my phone today at 6pm around Canal Winchester/ Slate Run area. Dropped a call and looked back at my screen showing LTE. I about flipped out. 12mb down 7up. I post a screen shot but it wont let me since I am at my limit.

Have noticed it has been a little quirky in the last week or so, hence dropbox.

Must be picking up the south Bloomfield site or Amanda site.

Hello everyone,

Just got LTE signal in Reynoldsburg, band 25. I believe it's coming from the tower behind Tim Horton's, at the 5 way intersection. I'm on GS3, so I know it can't be any other band.Posted Image

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

And as a dying wish my EVO lte-less has stayed connected to lte, in the presence of its successor nexus 5. This over by Scarborough Blvd/Brice Rd i70

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk