Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Seen the climbers on the tower on morse and sunbury roads look like they were messing with the bottom tier of panels

They're finishing up running the Optiflex cable. That side of town (this side for me) is wrapping out work. It honestly may not be long until they're fired up.

Also seen Ericsson at that site 270 and Westerville

Single truck or a few?

• Like 1

Single truck

Unless they had a trailer, they must have been there for another carrier. We're still awaiting for Network Vision equipment to show up there.

Here's a better pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a different carrier. Maybe Nextel or Revol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

New LTE

• Ashley
  • Bellville
  • Columbus x 2
  • Newark - Newark is now LTE complete. 2 sites need check for 1x800 to be 100% NV1.0 complete.
  • Quincy
  • West Liberty
  • Like 1

Anything new for OSU campus coming soon?

Sites need checked for active work.

Cool. I wish the iphone could sensorly map without jailbreak

Honestly Sensorly isn't important yet. Figuring out what sites are done are the most important.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

There's quite a few sites in Columbus that need completed. I believe in January the number was around 75. Without going and counting on the map the number could be less than 50. We would hope a lot less than that. We know where some crews are working only because of spotters. There is TON of information in this thread let alone other threads showing what to look for. It doesn't take much time to check some sites out for work. I used to keep track of most south and southeast Columbus to Canal Winchester and I could spend an hour a week driving through those areas. 

I think the area we get the least information on is Campus and then along the median of the city along High and 71 up to 161. 

Even $1 will make you a sponsor. But I advice you to donate more :)

I believe $5 is the minimum you can donate now. The fees from paypal ate up the $1 donation. 5 smackeros isn't a bad deal for the information you gain.

• Like 3

Broad and reynoldsburg new Albany road has issues with receiving calls on all phones on my account.. Lte showed up for a second but disappeared

You could have seen the startup of a new LTE tower.  Next time get the Field test < Serving Cell Info screen using a font that fully displays the Cell Identity and post a screen shot here.  We can tell you if it is a new site.

Columbus is not launched yet.  We all are impatient at times, but Sprint has launched a large number of new sites LTE recently and work continues on many more.  Several more months before it is mostly complete (laggards take longer - permit issues, ISP backhaul delays, etc). 

Broad and reynoldsburg new Albany road has issues with receiving calls on all phones on my account.. Lte showed up for a second but disappeared

I think you're probably having issues because your phone is trying to connect to some LTE on Main St, but it's a weak signal so until it latches onto the closer tower on Lancaster, you could have issues. Basically, that area is a wasteland right now for dropped calls because it's in between NV launched areas. And that's my home area too.

Crew still working on the Brisbane tower in Westerville today.

Snatch some pictures on the way back through.