not really related to the market but I just switched my everything plan over to My Way, woot woot!

IS that a better plan for 3 people? We have a family plan and I have a discount from my AAA card, which I no longer have but they keep discounting me....My bill with insurance for my phone is 77. Everyone elses is like 66...

IS that a better plan for 3 people? We have a family plan and I have a discount from my AAA card, which I no longer have but they keep discounting me....My bill with insurance for my phone is 77. Everyone elses is like 66...

I thought they didn't discount the fully unlimited plans?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

I thought they didn't discount the fully unlimited plans?

That's what I thought I read somewhere too. So I wouldn't get the discount...Would there be any benefit to switching over or should I just stick with my plan.

That's what I thought I read somewhere too. So I wouldn't get the discount...Would there be any benefit to switching over or should I just stick with my plan.

well I know the premium data thing is gone, its still updating my account

I'm on the family plan from before these new plans. I get 25% off the line one plan, so they can get me off this plan when they pry it out of my cold dead hands.

• Like 1

This is what happens when:

A: A 4G tower bursts into flames

B: A 4G tower is overloaded

C: Sprint decides to start messing with me

D: A 4G tower doesn't actually have backhaul yet.

Wonder which?

(image below since Sprint is being difficult tonight)

You mean a cell tower fire like this one in Sanford today?

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/cell-phone-tower-catches-fire-seminole-co/nZX69/

Edited by Zandar

Id say stick to the plan you have right now.  

Per the sprint site "

Discounts apply to the monthly data charge rather than the primary rate plan for lines on the Unlimited, My Way plan. The My All-in plan is non-discountable."

@l3x

• Like 1

Wow!

Do we know if that's a Sprint tower?

Yes, it's a Sprint site. I can't post the Site ID here, but yes it's Sprint.

700 Historic Goldsboro Blvd, Sanford, Seminole, Florida 32771

• Like 4

Id say stick to the plan you have right now.  

Per the sprint site "

Discounts apply to the monthly data charge rather than the primary rate plan for lines on the Unlimited, My Way plan. The My All-in plan is non-discountable."

@l3x

Yup. Unless my plan suddenly gains a cap or throttling, I'm staying with what I have.

Yes, it's a Sprint site. I can't post the Site ID here, but yes it's Sprint.

700 Historic Goldsboro Blvd, Sanford, Seminole, Florida 32771

Well I guess Ericsson is going to have to come back out once that tower comes crashing down, unless upgrades haven't been completed yet on it

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are pictures of the site, apparently there was a crew of four working on it when the fire broke out.

Signs you messed up the NV upgrade:

1: The tower bursts into flames

• Like 3

Well I guess Ericsson is going to have to come back out once that tower comes crashing down, unless upgrades haven't been completed yet on it

Looks like there isn't any Ericsson NV equipment up yet but it the tower comes down, the tower company is going to have to come back and put a new one up first. Who knows what their schedule is.

Looks like there isn't any Ericsson NV equipment up yet but it the tower comes down, the tower company is going to have to come back and put a new one up first. Who knows what their schedule is.

Glad that's not my tower!

Hello to all. I have lte in east Orlando near mark's place. My friend lives off of dean road. Any one know anything about Altamonte? I was up town a few weeks back and had lte but it was not usable. I live near the u-hall in altamonte. I have seen lte but i don't know where it is. Maybe near the mall or something. I dont' have any lte here.... I'm blind BTW so no maps for me. I love reading this thread

Update on that tower, it was being used by both Sprint and T-Mobile. Sprint has said that they are going to deploy a mobile cell site to temporarily provide coverage while they figure out what to do about the tower. T-Mobile had no comment.

Update on that tower, it was being used by both Sprint and T-Mobile. Sprint has said that they are going to deploy a mobile cell site to temporarily provide coverage while they figure out what to do about the tower. T-Mobile had no comment.

So this is clearly an edge tower that they were waiting on to fail, which it clearly did today :-)

So this is clearly an edge tower that they were waiting on to fail, which it clearly did today :-)

So this is my take on it. The men where there to weld the new rack required to hold NV equipment which was replacing 2nd from top. Something sparked a flame they couldn't put out fast enough. End of site.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.