LTE is still active at Winter Park Towers, though I'm getting a really terrible ping and download. In my front yard, 340ms ping and 500kbps down, not the 6mbps I first got on Saturday.

LTE is still active at Winter Park Towers, though I'm getting a really terrible ping and download. In my front yard, 340ms ping and 500kbps down, not the 6mbps I first got on Saturday.

I've noticed that sometimes at Winter Garden village as well. Don't know if it's peak time lag or testing or what, but certainly can be a pain.

Also, who gave our LTE inspector the weekend off? :-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This tower over by me must be really overloaded on a daily basis. I get such varying speed tests. Just a second ago I did a speed test and got 198 ping, .46 download and .46 upload.....and I just did another one to "see" and got a ping of 363, 0.00 download and 0.00 upload....

And another with a (null) test failed. Sigh lol

Another edit: just looked and saw that they have done 4 speed upgrades on the tower on lake underhill and alafaya... :o

Edited by jamisonshaw125

This tower over by me must be really overloaded on a daily basis. I get such varying speed tests. Just a second ago I did a speed test and got 198 ping, .46 download and .46 upload.....and I just did another one to "see" and got a ping of 363, 0.00 download and 0.00 upload....

And another with a (null) test failed. Sigh lol

Another edit: just looked and saw that they have done 4 speed upgrades on the tower on lake underhill and alafaya... :o

I don't even bother looking at the Sprint upgrades, as I have found they rarely mean anything in the real world.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

If it helps at all, that site has received no NV upgrades to date. So what you are seeing is the state of the legacy network :(

• Like 2

I love looking at the Sensorly maps and seeing my little island of occasional LTE.

I'm just off Semoran Blvd in between Howell Branch Rd and Aloma Ave.

You can't even see the purple on the map until I zoom in.

According to the BSL its at 2624 Verde Ln, Winter Park which is yards from my backyard.

I know that is not the physical location of the tower but where is it exactly?

It's been nice to hear that LTE alert chime go off every time they turn on the LTE. It has happened everyday for the past four days. Even if it only lasts for less than a minute.

I love looking at the Sensorly maps and seeing my little island of occasional LTE.

I'm just off Semoran Blvd in between Howell Branch Rd and Aloma Ave.

You can't even see the purple on the map until I zoom in.

According to the BSL its at 2624 Verde Ln, Winter Park which is yards from my backyard.

I know that is not the physical location of the tower but where is it exactly?

It's been nice to hear that LTE alert chime go off every time they turn on the LTE. It has happened everyday for the past four days. Even if it only lasts for less than a minute.

There is Water/cell tower at Autumn Ct in Casselberry that is across and NE of Verde Lane, though I don't believe it is active yet. Its possible you are getting the signal from the Winter Park Towers or an active tower somewhere in Casselberry

Man in the past 15 minutes sitting at home my phone's LTE alert just keeps going off.

Must have been 4 different times. It will be nice once the LTE stays on. :D

lte alerts??? What are these alerts you speak of

Anyone in Waterford area? Looks like the tower on lake underhill and alafaya should be on. Someone needs to check it out. I'm going to check it Friday and Map it.

omg the tower closest to me is being turned on, and I am in palm beach again....... I'll have to test it Friday when I get home
  • Like 1

omg the tower closest to me is being turned on, and I am in palm beach again....... I'll have to test it Friday when I get home

Lol all this waiting and your not even home to try it ahaha.

• Like 2