So last week I finally popped the LTE cherry on my Note2 in St Cloud Fl... Extremelly happy with the speed. I will post some pictures later...

One odd behavior... The Note2 showed 4G. I was expecting to see Sprint LTE like other posts I have seen here. Any clues or is this expected behavior from the Note2?

Alex

Well I got 4g on Rinehart this morning near 46A didn't do a speed test just noticed it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I got it at the light. But went away very quick. How long did u have it for

I got it at the light. But went away very quick. How long did u have it for

Almost from lake mary blvd dwn to the cvs then went back to 3g...

Not sure if this is in the Orlando market. But, driving on 192 from Melbourne to St Cloud yesterday, I had a strong LTE connection about 2 miles on either side of 192 @ Harmony High School Rd. I ran a speed test, and got 7.3Mb up/2.6Mb down.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

So last week I finally popped the LTE cherry on my Note2 in St Cloud Fl... Extremelly happy with the speed. I will post some pictures later...

One odd behavior... The Note2 showed 4G. I was expecting to see Sprint LTE like other posts I have seen here. Any clues or is this expected behavior from the Note2?

Alex

I just posted about my LTE around southern st. cloud. I'm getting 10+ download by the golf course and 1.5+ upload.

Almost from lake mary blvd dwn to the cvs then went back to 3g...

Yeah, Only part of LM and LM Blvd have it. I have been trying to map as much as possible, but my points dont been seeming to show up.. getting kinda pissed!!!!!!!

Just noticed LTE finally live on Kissimmee Pk Rd in St. Cloud. I'm hitting the tower at Clay Whaley Rd, strong 4g signal. Just got 6 down 5 up. Pretty impressed, that tower has always been crappy, only had a T1 serving it.

I'm still kinda irritated the towers here in Daytona are not live yet... Grr..

Yea, I'm surprised they aren't live. I thought people took a couple pictures of ones completed.. literally just needing the switch

Got an LTE signal yesterday in front of the Courthouse on Lakemont Av (450 N. Lakemont Avenue, Winter Park, Florida 32789).

When I got back to the car I turned on the screen it said, "4G" up top! First time I've ever seen it on my phone!

Unfortunately it only lasted about 10 secs and switched back to 3g :/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note™ II via Tapatalk 2.

• Like 1

Yeah, Only part of LM and LM Blvd have it. I have been trying to map as much as possible, but my points dont been seeming to show up.. getting kinda pissed!!!!!!!

I can only map that area when I'm doing a local route, also when I'm mapping it's also from 3-6 am

Ive "mapped" over 500 points on sensorly over the last 3 days.. Only a HANDFUL are actually showing up (a few by SCC, and Rinehart Rd.. which someone else couldve done either) Just pissed its not actually mapping.

Was there a stop on the work in altamonte

The one by I4? That towers been complete for a while. Last time I went to my Doctors (about 10 days ago) I was getting relativeley good speeds from that tower

• Like 2

I picked up LTE on I4 between Fairbanks and Princeton. I don't think that's from the Altamonte tower

It could be. When I was going down I4 when that tower JUST went live, I was getting it to almost Princeton as well.

So I was at the front desk of my job today, and looked at my phone and saw that I had LTE. First time I've ever caught LTE right at my workstation before. Very very low signal, but my hopes for faster data speeds are rising. My job is in Oviedo btw.

Got this speed test north of Colonial on Econlockhatchee trail on the bridge over the lake. We need some Sensorly mapping over by UCF again. I have LTE outside my apartment complex, low signal, but it is getting there.

BEpbS8MCYAED9ZC.jpg

It appears one of the towers near me has just recently been upgraded or switched on as its immediate area is showing up on sensorly. Its a tower just up the road from Fullsail, on the corner of Forsyth Rd and University Blvd.

Edited by UCFKnight