Network Vision/LTE - Philadelphia Metro Market (including Lehigh Valley/Reading)

HappyHappy

All hail our new Japanese overlords of unlimited data!

But if you violate the unlimited data Ts and Cs in your contract by tethering, running continuous speed tests, etc., you must now commit yubitsume -- the cutting off of your own little finger -- to atone for your dishonor.

AJ

• Like 1

But if you violate the unlimited data Ts and Cs in your contract by tethering, running continuous speed tests, etc., you must now commit yubitsume -- the cutting off of your own little finger -- to atone for your dishonor.

AJ

Buzz kill. :hah:

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

AJ

You will get banned by Sprint wouldn't you by tethering?

I think a little tethering is fine but if you tether 24/7 and watch videos using the tethering function, frankly, what that hell.

Took a ride down RT1(Baltimore pike) past Granite Run Mall and the old Franklin mint and psp barraks to check out the only alledged live 4G spot in the Philly metro market.....................At the mall all I got was 3G and right across from the tower I got o. Jes an FYI

Took a ride down RT1(Baltimore pike) past Granite Run Mall and the old Franklin mint and psp barraks to check out the only alledged live 4G spot in the Philly metro market.....................At the mall all I got was 3G and right across from the tower I got o. Jes an FYI

You have to cycle airplane mode to reset the data connection...i had speeds down to 28 mbps

Hey guys,

Anything new?

There's a small update of upgraded sites posted to the maps. But no new LTE sites accepted this past week.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

Just saw some of my posts regarding "Boosted's comments" got deleted. Just what that hell, that guy must be related to Sprint or something.

It is sad the comment that he made without using his brain is still there.

Just saw some of my posts regarding "Boosted's comments" got deleted. Just what that hell, that guy must be related to Sprint or something.

Saying you are negative makes me unintelligent? Lmao

We do not treat Sprint employees any different than anyone else. So that is not really material to the conversation.

Saying you are negative makes me unintelligent? Lmao

Just use your brain: there is no negativity and besides a sprint employee defending sprint!!! There is no issues with that. Hope that your boss will pay you a little more for doing so.

Got you!! A Sprint Employeee. No wonder.

You didn't get me. I don't know if he is a Sprint employee or not. I wasn't saying that. And I doubt that he is. He spends a lot of his time in Shentel areas, not likely for a Sprint employee.

My point is that we don't treat known or perceived Sprint employees any differently. However, your aggressive and argumentative style is really starting to bother me. Your communication style is not very productive in a community like S4GRU. You either need to adapt, or find a new place to hang out.

• Like 2

You didn't get me. I don't know if he is a Sprint employee or not. I wasn't saying that. And I doubt that he is. He spends a lot of his time in Shentel areas, not likely for a Sprint employee.

My point is that we don't treat known or perceived Sprint employees any differently. However, your aggressive and argumentative style is really starting to bother me. Your communication style is not very productive in a community like S4GRU. You either need to adapt, or find a new place to hang out.

Not sure where you are getting the idea that I am aggressive and all. Seems like whenever someone has a problem you would simply say this or telling them to leave the site because it is your site.

I have been reading a few of your own posts to S4GRU members, seems like you are a little more aggressive than I am.

Edited by HappyHappy

Not sure where you are getting the idea that I am aggressive and all. Seems like whenever someone has a problem with a "Maybe Sprint Employee." you would simply say this.

I have been reading a few of your own posts to S4GRU members, seems like you are a little more aggressive than I am.

Well, you have been warned. Continue the path you have in the past, you will be heading toward the end of your S4GRU membership and be banned.

I would suggest you discuss the network and avoid discussing other members. You're off topic and being personal. It won't be tolerated.

• Like 1

Well, you have been warned. Continue the path you have in the past, you will be heading toward the end of your S4GRU membership and be banned.

I would suggest you discuss the network and avoid discussing other members. You're off topic and being personal. It won't be tolerated.

Ok Ok.

I got it, it is your site.

As frustrating as the wait for LTE is, there is one positive from Sprint, they seem to be the best carrier with updates. At least with the GSIII, they have been well ahead of the curve.

Sorry to get a little off topic, with all the Sprint bashing that occurs in this thread, from myself even, it's nice to acknowledge the positive sometimes.

• Like 1

So, I was in manhattan on Wednesday, in an area that clearly showed up as LTE on Sensorly, and no matter what I did, I could not get my iPhone to switch to LTE! I tried at various times during the day, all over midtown, but nothing.

I powered the phone on and off, toggled airplane mode, toggled cellular data, toggled LTE...

Am I missing something? Now I'm wondering if the tower outside my office (which shows up on the s4gru maps as having had LTE enabled) is actually enabled and it's me. Should I be trying something else?

Any suggestions from the gallery? Thanks!

So, I was in manhattan on Wednesday, in an area that clearly showed up as LTE on Sensorly, and no matter what I did, I could not get my iPhone to switch to LTE! I tried at various times during the day, all over midtown, but nothing.

I powered the phone on and off, toggled airplane mode, toggled cellular data, toggled LTE...

Am I missing something? Now I'm wondering if the tower outside my office (which shows up on the s4gru maps as having had LTE enabled) is actually enabled and it's me. Should I be trying something else?

Any suggestions from the gallery? Thanks!

Which tower you connect to is a complicated affair (I'm sure Robert will chime in on this topic)...but are you sure your phone has LTE enabled? I see you're on an iPhone 5...go to "Settings" -> "General" -> "Cellular" and make sure that "Enable LTE" is toggled to "ON".

Steve