Sprint & Tmobile

"It's really more a matter of the finances. Could Sprint work out a financing scheme to buy out Tmo from DK? Or would it have to be DK ponying up to buy up Sprint? That's for all the fancy MBAs and lawyers to figure out."

I agree.

In fact these guys are trying to make money 1st.

Then they shoehorn FCC, networks employees.

I still think there some very creative salesmen at the telecom companies staying up late at night figuring out how to get a bigger slice. It won't be anything standard. It will be something out of the main stream paradigm.

Sprint seems like it is leveraged to the max and then some. They have to catch their breath or sell an investor on the next big thing.

How about a compromise? Dan Hesse would remain the Sprint spokesman, but he would wear the pink dress.

AJ

NOOOOO!

How about a trade of Dan Hesse for Carly Foulkes instead?

NOOOOO!

How about a trade of Dan Hesse for Carly Foulkes instead?

Carly Foulkes is not worth Hesse, even if she looks great in magenta dresses and skin tight leather. If we lose hesse, we could end up replacing him with a Randall Stephenson clone. I would rather not take the risk.

Carly Foulkes is not worth Hesse, even if she looks great in magenta dresses and skin tight leather.

Alternatively, Carly could do some black & white Sprint commercials like Dan has done. See...

1305k645mid100415img_00066_lg.jpg

AJ

• Like 5

If only there were plans for a nationwide cell network of any kind' date=' that'd be great.[/quote']

What are you talking about?

Sent from my Jelly Bean Toro using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Alternatively, Carly could do some black & white Sprint commercials like Dan has done. See...

1305k645mid100415img_00066_lg.jpg

AJ

Dayuuummmn!

Usually I remove the media when quoting for the sake of space... not this time! ;)

Dayuuummmn!

Usually I remove the media when quoting for the sake of space... not this time! ;)

This thread just made me consider the following... there are only guys on this board, huh? No female members? Interesting to see what interests different groups.

No problem with that' date=' though somebody please get the lass a cheeseburger or three.[/quote']

My wife read this thread, and this was her favorite comment of all. She concurs. :)

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 2

LOL nice! Though I would make it all one font ;)

Yeah, it is just a merge of the Sprint logo and the "mobile" part of the T-mobile logo, with the Sprint "pin drop" color changed to Magenta, and the name changed to dark grey, with the addition of the T-mobile squares. That way you could read it "Sprint Mobile" or "Sprin T-Mobile". Okay, had too much time on hands... like 10 min. :)

Edited by sprinturg4