Network Vision/LTE - South West Florida Market

Abyss19707

They have more LTE sites complete in Bradenton than anywhere else in the market except Ft. Myers. Three sites have been accepted there the past 10 days. That's a pretty good clip. They are actively working in the area. If that's not enough for you, we won't beg you to stay. Do what's best for your needs. But please don't post your complaints here.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Well i am bitter with them since 3 years ago they got me to change a old plan to a ED 1500 plan with 5 lines and a Account services Sup told me oh yeah you will have 4g within 6 months. I said okay ill open it then. After 6 months went by and we got nowhere i called up cause i had her note my account that if they did not i could get out of my contract and it was noted. they told me they see the notes on the account but there is nothing they can do. So sorry if i am a little bitter when i had a Older plan that in the past few years waiting on LTE i could have saved a 1000 on my bill :) but ill not post about it here anymore but i do wish they would 1 time work south Bradenton lol it is always West Bradenton :)

PO and Davo, hopefully see some more consistent signals heading South of rhe city here soon. I got a little bit yesterday on the S4 at CC PKWY and Chiquira all the way to Augualinda and CC PKWY. Nothing special on ST but around 3.5D and 2U. Either way, me at CC PKWY and Skyline doesnt get ANY LTE there no matter how hard I try lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

I did not feel like truening the app on but i was in the Palmetto Walmart where i use to not even get a signal and i got LTE inside. On my way back home i got LTE all the way down 14TH street till i hit about 57th Ave and 14th street and it went away. Of course nothing down south a little more in Bayshore Gardens :) lol always last down here for everything.

picked up a 4g signal on davis and collier blvd in naples. The phone displayed 4g, will the phone display lte instead of 4g when a lte signal is being used? Just curious. HTC ONE is what i'm using.

A bit blurry on the TT app so just to let people know if they want to see the picture of his posting then click his post and select View In Browser.

picked up a 4g signal on davis and collier blvd in naples. The phone displayed 4g, will the phone display lte instead of 4g when a lte signal is being used? Just curious. HTC ONE is what i'm using.

I too have the HTC One.  The phone will only display the "4G" symbol when it picks up a signal. 

DavoM,

thanks for the reply. For the past few days my wifes evo4glte has stopped receiving calls and texts. It will make calls and send texts. When you make a call all the text messages suddenly come through. I'm not sure if it's sprint or the phone. The phone has never had any problems before. It was mine prior and is in perfect shape and less than a year old. I talked to sprint and the lady said the 1 tower in my area was only functioning at 70% and that someone would be out to look at it in 72 hours. I'm hoping it's sprint and not the phone. Anyone else having trouble in swfl? 

DavoM,

thanks for the reply. For the past few days my wifes evo4glte has stopped receiving calls and texts. It will make calls and send texts. When you make a call all the text messages suddenly come through. I'm not sure if it's sprint or the phone. The phone has never had any problems before. It was mine prior and is in perfect shape and less than a year old. I talked to sprint and the lady said the 1 tower in my area was only functioning at 70% and that someone would be out to look at it in 72 hours. I'm hoping it's sprint and not the phone. Anyone else having trouble in swfl?

saw 10+ ppl including mine Friday that were not making or receiving calls. Texts were coming in 15 minutes late but sent out immediately. I'm in Sarasota. Lte was not working on university Sunday

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I called sprint again today and they did a soft reset and it seems to have fixed the phone. We'll see if it keeps working? Not sure why the tech I spoke to last night didn't do that?

The tech from last night did open a ticket on the tower in my area saying it was not working at or above the 95% acceptability level. Maybe our signal will improve in the coming days?

Edited by waterdog

Boy, I can't wait until our entire area goes live with all the towers.  I was at the orthodontics office with my son at Homestead & Leeland Heights in downtown Lehigh and got these results:

Sensorly_Sprint_Sprint_1369315727893.png

• Like 1

Im headed to Lake Placid in a couple of hours. Sensorly shows LTE signal allvrhe way there. Now, I do understand that doesnt mean itll still be there BUT at least I knkw that the route I am taking and always have taken is going to continue being it lol.

• Like 1

It needs to come further S by us HaHa I havent got ANYTHING over here that is a daily driver route for me. Ive gotten it shortly at CCYC amd by the bridgd but thay is It

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Have you gotten anything off 9f that tower out off of Oasis?Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No, nothing yet. When that gets turned on I'll be able to get LTE at my house.