Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

Not here dude band 26 drops off to quickly. I've noticed that T-Mobile band 4 travels further than band 26 in my testing. Sprint needs to optimize this market more.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

St Augustine was like that when I went there 2 weeks ago. Tmobile b4 was about the same as Sprint b26. It's not like that in my city or further down south. Jacksonville market feels like it has been abandoned.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Honestly at this point the only reason I'm with Sprint is because I'm on a maxed out Framily with unlimited data. Whenever U-Verse starts offering service in my neighborhood. I'm dumping Sprint and Comcast for AT&T.

Honestly at this point the only reason I'm with Sprint is because I'm on a maxed out Framily with unlimited data. Whenever U-Verse starts offering service in my neighborhood. I'm dumping Sprint and Comcast for AT&T.

Im on your maxed out plan [emoji4]

• Like 1

Im on your maxed out plan [emoji4]

Yeah I know it feels good to have such a low rate. Framily could have been a great thing. I think it was ahead of its time.

Yeah I know it feels good to have such a low rate. Framily could have been a great thing. I think it was ahead of its time.

It was but what happens since your the main account holder if you leave?

It was but what happens since your the main account holder if you leave?

I'm not the main account holder. I believe Carythelabelguy is.

• Like 1

Wow talk about strange timing. So my home site was the last tower in the entire county to get lte and now its the first tower to get nokia equipment. Seen this happening today. Funny because my tower is the second most congested in the county but damn man finally some capacity relief is on the way. fc03aaf6775a4b0886a22516d020ab21.jpgf24b006f2a635c7282ee052c55c9dbaa.jpg

• Like 5

Wow talk about strange timing. So my home site was the last tower in the entire county to get lte and now its the first tower to get nokia equipment. Seen this happening today. Funny because my tower is the second most congested in the county but damn man finally some capacity relief is on the way. fc03aaf6775a4b0886a22516d020ab21.jpgf24b006f2a635c7282ee052c55c9dbaa.jpg

I guess you spoke it into existence. ????

• Like 2

Many times you been saying Sprint neglecting your state. Its coming. Even in San Diego slowly new B41 sites coming online monthly. It will eventually get done. :D

• Like 3

Many times you been saying Sprint neglecting your state. Its coming. Even in San Diego slowly new B41 sites coming online monthly. It will eventually get done. :D

Not my state but northern florida. Southern florida has plenty of band 41

Not my state but northern florida. Southern florida has plenty of band 41

Lol where I m from band 26 is sparsely deployed

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Lol where I m from band 26 is sparsely deployed

In florida band 26 is extremely common and in many cases already congested and b41 is surprisingly sparse.

In florida band 26 is extremely common and in many cases already congested and b41 is surprisingly sparse.

Here where I m from there are huge 3G holes and only one spark tower in town and the rest are dual band 25 /26 I was in Florida not to long ago and coverage was great but speed was the issue

Here where I m from there are huge 3G holes and only one spark tower in town and the rest are dual band 25 /26 I was in Florida not to long ago and coverage was great but speed was the issue

Thats correct its hard to find a tower in florida without b25/26 but very easy to find a tower without b41 thus capacity issues are all over the place. The band 25 spectrum swap will solve a lot of problems when ever it is cleared.

• Like 1

Thats correct its hard to find a tower in florida without b25/26 but very easy to find a tower without b41 thus capacity issues are all over the place. The band 25 spectrum swap will solve a lot of problems when ever it is cleared.

Who is your network vendor down there

Former Alcatel lucent up here I think Nokia took it over

They did which is why they haven't picked up the pace in the southeast region.

They did which is why they haven't picked up the pace in the southeast region.

Up here it has stopped and is it possible for a bundled T1 connection to provide a 2 megabit connection to a busy tower on CDMA

Hmm then that GMO near me has fiber

GMO and GMR sites can have fiber. In my city we have 2 GMR sites but I have yet to ever see a GMO anywhere.