Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

Wasn't easy but not that hard. Biggest thing is some of them are not aware of the loop hole to merge existing accounts. Also they don't speak English very well lol

Once I got a rep that spoke English the process was simple. It took me over an hour to do that. Has your account info online been updated to framily yet?

Sent from my Nexus 5

B26 active on the CR210 to GreenBriar Rd site.

a4ene2y2.jpgy6y8aqer.jpg

Pretty awesome. This was driving right by it though.

Sent from my LG-LS980

When you said greenbriar rd that gave me chills...you ever hear the stories about it?

• 2 weeks later...

Tower in OP at Blanding and Bolton has new antennas installed next to B25/B26. Sprint B41????

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/955jnsa78v9ai7k/AACjauHfiNxc5Qd6p80nernwa

that's the site I was talking about last week when I was posting. I believe that the second panel is a band 41 panel.

Sent from my Nexus 5

that's the site I was talking about last week when I was posting. I believe that the second panel is a band 41 panel.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I've been watching my engineering screens to see if I get any B41 but nothing yet.

I've been watching my engineering screens to see if I get any B41 but nothing yet.

Same here I haven't seen anything on the engineering screen but the lines are still hanging from the tower. So I assume that the work is still on going. I haven't seen anymore of these installs around town. I got eyes wide open though. ????

Sent from my Nexus 5

I noticed the sprint tower behind my house has additional panels next to the existing NV panels. A few weeks ago there were crews working on the tower and it looks like that's what they did. One additional panel for each sector.

The setup is just like that picture posted above of the tower in OP.

Edited by Faction
  • Like 2

I noticed the sprint tower behind my house has additional panels next to the existing NV panels. A few weeks ago there were crews working on the tower and it looks like that's what they did. One additional panel for each sector.

The setup is just like that picture posted above of the tower in OP.

Sounds like 8t8r!

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

I can't wait to connect to one of these things to see how much better (coverage wise) the 8t8r's vs the clearwire setups.

Sent from my Nexus 5

When you do let me know... I wanna get LTE Discovery to recognize 8t8r sites on connection. Need a site to test on!
  • Like 1

Is it? The RRU are mounted funny. The standard RRU have top and bottom sets while these have only a top set

8T8R setup should have a slightly shorter panel and only one RRU. It can be mounted anywhere...top, bottom, middle. That doesn't matter.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro