Report Your LTE Connection Here

They seem to be testing a tower in Knob Noster,MO. Been getting intermittent 4g on my evo 4g lte.

That site was one of the very first completed...back in March. It went live on July 12th before the market launch. Did you cycle your CDMA/LTE recently?

Robert

I'm in North San Jose and I don't go out much, but as I went towards Cupertino on Thursday (I was on Verizon PRL) I noticed that my data dropped on 280. I checked status and it showed LTE (on 00001 PRL - WTF?)

I updated profile and PRL to switch to Sprint, and was actually on LTE by 280/DeAnza. However, it would not connect to data for some reason. I had it sit for about 2 hours wondering if it would ever connect. Screenshot attached.

My network mode is LTE/CDMA and I have all the data services/data roaming options checked.

On my way back, once I wasn't in an LTE area, I had eHRPD almost everywhere but had no data connection.

In both situations I had to force network mode to CDMA/EvDo in order to get data (via 3G).

I didn't get a chance to test Central Expy @ Bowers like a previous poster, but I suspect that I'll run into the same problem (signal, but no data over signal.)

post-983-0-97603200-1344716833_thumb.jpg

Just picked up a 4G connection for the first time in Salina, KS. It showed up around the intersection of Magnolia and Simpson roads. First speed test got 16.5mbps download and 9.99mbps upload.

Going to go for a drive shortly to scout out all the areas I can pick up a signal.

Edited by jonesy827

The fastest test was on Markley Road south of Crawford. I had to force 4G only (with CDMA off unfortunately) to get it to connect when getting further into town, and at my house I can get a weak signal, but it always defaults to 3G. Now if we could only figure out how to modify the threshold levels...

Y5EE9.png

Edited by jonesy827
  • Like 3

Got an lte connection about a mile from my house a couple hours ago. This was at the corner of Killian Hill rd and Hwy 78 in Snellville GA right outside Atlanta.

That's Blazing! faster than Verizon's LTE out here. its around 20 down and 17 up.

I'm in North San Jose and I don't go out much, but as I went towards Cupertino on Thursday (I was on Verizon PRL) I noticed that my data dropped on 280. I checked status and it showed LTE (on 00001 PRL - WTF?)

I updated profile and PRL to switch to Sprint, and was actually on LTE by 280/DeAnza. However, it would not connect to data for some reason. I had it sit for about 2 hours wondering if it would ever connect. Screenshot attached.

My network mode is LTE/CDMA and I have all the data services/data roaming options checked.

On my way back, once I wasn't in an LTE area, I had eHRPD almost everywhere but had no data connection.

In both situations I had to force network mode to CDMA/EvDo in order to get data (via 3G).

I didn't get a chance to test Central Expy @ Bowers like a previous poster, but I suspect that I'll run into the same problem (signal, but no data over signal.)

Update:

Went back to stock ROM and I was able to connect to eHRPD! Did not see LTE at Central/Bowers though.

So I figured since I was seeing the same problem with LTE, this fix (switching back to the stock ROM) would've let me connect to LTE as well.

So I went back to 280/DeAnza and connected to 4G LTE for the first time!

Did a bunch of speed tests and got 10Mbps both ways.

Traced my route backwards and kept testing, and maintained my connection all the way to 280/880. I peaked at 22Mbps on 280 around Wolfe.

Running FD02 with FG01 radio; haven't updated my stock ROM to FG01.

I also need to test if eHRPD/LTE work after restoring my daily ROM (euroskank cm10 kangs)

post-983-0-40130400-1344763806_thumb.png

post-983-0-42789300-1344763835_thumb.png

post-983-0-15043200-1344763904_thumb.png

• Like 4

Update:

Went back to stock ROM and I was able to connect to eHRPD! Did not see LTE at Central/Bowers though.

So I figured since I was seeing the same problem with LTE, this fix (switching back to the stock ROM) would've let me connect to LTE as well.

So I went back to 280/DeAnza and connected to 4G LTE for the first time!

Did a bunch of speed tests and got 10Mbps both ways.

Traced my route backwards and kept testing, and maintained my connection all the way to 280/880. I peaked at 22Mbps on 280 around Wolfe.

Running FD02 with FG01 radio; haven't updated my stock ROM to FG01.

I also need to test if eHRPD/LTE work after restoring my daily ROM (euroskank cm10 kangs)

Awesome news! Can't wait for Network Vision to finish now!

Awesome news! Can't wait for Network Vision to finish now!

...don't hold your breath. I tried that...and I am in a market that was officially "rolled out'. I'm shooting for the end of the year.

...don't hold your breath. I tried that...and I am in a market that was officially "rolled out'. I'm shooting for the end of the year.

My areas are not scheduled until sometime next year, and as fast as this year is going, next year will fly by fast and then I'll have LTE! Hahaha! :)

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

today in salina' date=' ks

[/quote']

Is that one the new site on the east side that was on the new sites list today, or another new site?

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

Is that one the new site on the east side that was on the new sites list today' date=' or another new site?

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner[/quote']

New site on the east side on your list today

Sent from my Evo LTE or SSGS3 using Forum Runner

This is from the same site that I posted about back on August 2nd. Wish it was covering the DFW area and able to penetrate buildings. Then it would be solid. Can't wait for 800Mhz voice and LTE in late 2013. I'll have to get another phone to take part of the 800 Mhz LTE. Has anyone gotten similar or faster speeds? If so, where?

https://twitter.com/...0455040/photo/1

Sprint tower is located at 32.807363, -97.172962

Edited by ragweed03

Everytime I reboot my phone, I can get LTE connection and I can do speed test and get good 6-7 mpbs down.

After a few days when I dont reboot my phone, my LTE signal goes in and out and it really get to LTE and when I do the Speed Test, It would just hang and time out using the Speed Test app.

Do you know what is going on here?

Do you have this same experience as me?