Report Your LTE Connection Here

lte popping up all over south florida. more specifically broward county, i-95 corridor. not the fastest speeds (as high as 17 mbps down but mostly 2-14 mbps range)

I live in Hollywood Beach and go through out all of broward and I have an iPhone 5, but I never got LTE at all only that once that I posted about

Edited by bigj954

I live in Hollywood Beach all go through out all of broward and I have an iPhone 5, but I never got LTE at all only that once that I posted about

Try jumping on the 95 going north. You'll hit it immediately (I've put it on sensorly)

Try jumping on the 95 going north. You'll hit it immediately (I've put it on sensorly)

yes I have done that I went from Hallandale Beach Blvd exit on I95 to East Cypress Creek exit on 95 and was there for 5 hours and on the way there I never got it, while I was there I never got it and on the way back either Also, I went to Plantation all over Plantation for hours and I never got it and on the way there I never got it, while I was there I never got it and on the way back either.

yes I have done that I went from Hallandale Beach Blvd exit on I95 to East Cypress Creek exit on 95 and was there for 5 hours and on the way there I never got it, while I was there I never got it and on the way back either Also, I went to Plantation all over Plantation for hours and I never got it and on the way there I never got it, while I was there I never got it and on the way back either.

Did u do that today (as in Wednesday) or yesterday (Tuesday)?

Did u do that today (as in Wednesday) or yesterday (Tuesday)?

Wensday I went to the East cypress exit place but no for the Plantation places I went there last weekend

Edited by bigj954

Wensday I went to the East cypress exit place but no for the Plantation places I went there last weekend

Oooh ok well that's why. These LTE sites literally turned on within the last 24 hours (I would know, I check for LTE religiously on my area)

Indianapolis on the east side. Coverage was ok, still spotty. I was able to retain LTE coverage all through dinner even sitting at the back of the restaurant.

Where at on the east side? Did you run Sensorly?

Sent via CleanROM DE using Tapatalk 2

I drove alongside I-95 after work last night, I started south of Griffin Road and rode South to Hollywood Blvd, the speeds are awesome! If you exit off just west of I-95 and park somewhere, it'll pick up faster. Around Stirling and I-95 I got 24.54mb down and 6.22mb up. There's none in central/northern/western Broward county yet. ������ Sucks I live close to Pompano Beach...������

post-5564-0-00361600-1350569577_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

10mqu6s.jpg in Hollywood Florida zip 33020 last night(10/16) at a friends house 10 min away from my house and after that I have not seen LTE again, and when the LTE came on it was only for a few min outside and it was slow but still faster then the 3G
This has just been my experience...

When LTE keeps coming and going in a new area...they are working on it and it's imminent. Hardest part is being patient...but it's worth it. Did you get to run any speed tests?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This has just been my experience...

When LTE keeps coming and going in a new area...they are working on it and it's imminent. Hardest part is being patient...but it's worth it. Did you get to run any speed tests?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

no because I am having problems with my data on 3G so I had factory reset it earily that day and when I went on the app store with LTE to download Speedtest.net and Sensorly it took for ever. Also, LTE as you said they are working on it so it is slow and comes and goes, so the LTE was slow with the downloads and then it went back to 3G be for they downloaded and it took a very long time to download like over 30 min at least per app

Where at on the east side? Did you run Sensorly?

Sent via CleanROM DE using Tapatalk 2

I was near Washington/Mitthoeffer area. I ran sensorly the entire time. I saw where a new LTE bubble popped up south of the intersection Across from Morningstar Golf Course, it is in the Condo subdivision on Legends Creek Way. That was me last night, but the signal was lost when I left the condo and headed north a 1/4 mile to Washington St again, I toggle in and out of airplane mode and picked up the LTE signal again and maintained it for the next hour while I was in McAllister's Deli.

I had LTE service downtown Indy this morning, it was on for a couple of hours, and left.

Must be getting close.

Where at downtown? I'm in the north government center on the 7th floor, Ohio/Senate. I've tried a few times this week but have been unsuccessful so far.

4g is really lighting up in the baltimore and surrounding areas. The evo lte is even switching to and from 3g now much better than a week ago. I am shcked at how fast the 4g is now being deployed around these parts.

I grabbed my first ever Sprint LTE connection on Sunday, October 14 at AT&T Park in San Francisco. It was during Game 1 of the NLCS so the stadium was full and speed testing was impossible. I definitely was getting data throughput but it was slow. I confirmed it was an LTE connection at least. Didn't get a whiff of 4G anywhere else in SF this week however.

I think the SF waterfront LTE is coming across the Bay from Alameda still at this point. You would be right at the edge of service at this point.

Robert via Moto Photon Q using Forum Runner