Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

There's always* 3 or 6 flat, magic radio boards (or 9, if it's high capacity with NV and legacy hardware) on Sprint's towers.

They're not done with the lift, either; note that only two of the cables are plugged in to each flat, magic radio board. They need to come back and connect the other four. Hopefully once they're done with this one they can DO THE FREAKING RODEO GROUNDS SITE GOD DAMN IT

Edit - Edited for Tim's sake.

Poor Oedipus. Getting so frustrated at the NV contractors doing the work.

Speaking of which, do we know primarily what sub-contractor is doing the work around Fresno/Clovis? Or are there many of them?

Based on the trucks I'd say there's a several subcontractors, haven't seen any similarities at all, mostly pickup trucks and no continuity to them at all. From what I've seen they show up with 20-5 trucks. Hope that helps?

Speaking of which, do we know primarily what sub-contractor is doing the work around Fresno/Clovis? Or are there many of them?

Id like to know who they are so I make sure I never hire them...

Hopefully April is the magic month for Fresno.

• Like 2

Ah, ok. So it's multiple. Hopefully all of them hurry and finish.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

I've only seen CBA once; Caltrop several times. They're the ones on the documentation for the rodeo grounds site.

I've only seen CBA once; Caltrop several times. They're the ones on the documentation for the rodeo grounds site.

Maybe you can catch them some time and ask them when they will be working on the rodeo grounds site.

Got 1X for a big chunk of highway 198 between Visalia and Hanford, even with good signal strength. Does this mean the tower across Visalia Airport / Goshen is being upgraded? Phone switched to weaker 3G signal once I got closer to Hanford (it's a 4S / no LTE).

5edpq6X.png

Got 1X for a big chunk of highway 198 between Visalia and Hanford, even with good signal strength. Does this mean the tower across Visalia Airport / Goshen is being upgraded? Phone switched to weaker 3G signal once I got closer to Hanford (it's a 4S / no LTE).

Posted Image

Sounds like your phone just didn't re search for 3G like it should have. The area is already 3G complete. I have the occasional problem where my phone will stick on 1X for an extended period of time.

Yes, there's only one site in Visalia that isn't LTE accepted and it isn't the one by the airport.

Did they finally put up the NV panels and RRU's on that site?

SPRINT LTE in Fresno is finally LIVE!!

It's about time. These LTE speeds I'm getting are AMAZING!!! It feels so damn good to be able to stream Spotify with no pauses....Stream Netflix with no problems!! Is this what Verizon and T-Mobile Customers feel like?? TODAY is a great day for Fresno Sprint Customers :tu:

Edited by cujoe
  • Like 3

It's about time. These LTE speeds I'm getting are AMAZING!!! It feels so damn good to be able to stream Spotify with no pauses....Stream Netflix with no problems!! Is this what Verizon and T-Mobile Customers feel like?? TODAY is a great day for Fresno Sprint Customers :tu:

Pics and/or Sensorly or it didn't happen.

It's about time. These LTE speeds I'm getting are AMAZING!!! It feels so damn good to be able to stream Spotify with no pauses....Stream Netflix with no problems!! Is this what Verizon and T-Mobile Customers feel like?? TODAY is a great day for Fresno Sprint Customers :tu:

Posted 01 April 2014

You got me

It's about time. These LTE speeds I'm getting are AMAZING!!! It feels so damn good to be able to stream Spotify with no pauses....Stream Netflix with no problems!! Is this what Verizon and T-Mobile Customers feel like?? TODAY is a great day for Fresno Sprint Customers :tu:

Playing with ppls emotions like that just isn't right lol

This was the first time that my phone was not roaming along the I-5 between Bakersfield and Los Banos. My phone used to bounce in and out of MetroPCS and Cricket.

Just one little shock yesterday, I got on my Verizon Moto X, 86MB down vs 21MB in Bakersfield.