Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

I'm going to be in the Tulare/Visalia area for the holidays. I will run Sensorly on my trip down from Sacramento on 99, so we'll be able to get maps for both my market and the LCV market. I'll also run it while I'm driving around Tulare, Visalia, and Reedley/Kingsburg/Selma visiting family and friends, too. I'll try to have either my son or husband take screen shots if I get LTE signal if I happen to be driving.

• Like 1

After even further analysis, that's not even a Sprint site. Sprint is on the one in the background.

Bummer, I wasn't sure which tower had the sprint radios. Here is a close up of the North tower:

post-29319-0-58862100-1386277306_thumb.jpg

Sprint or not, it looks like the panels are up today, and they are noticeably larger that the previous ones:

post-29319-0-22163300-1386277308_thumb.jpg

Hopefully we'll see Sprint follow suit soon!

Great news visalia lte is up near golden west high school

I can confirm this, I was driving by there today and after your post decided to fire up sensorly:

post-29319-0-54847900-1386277565_thumb.png

My signal strength wasn't great so I'm not sure if I could get faster speeds closer to the tower, but the speeds still beat 3G. 

Ok here are my screen shots

Those are really good speeds...  And Target is notorious in having awful, awful reception and speeds. Glad to hear it's looking up. It is very possible that they're firing up Visalia. 

Just noticed lte is turned on getting 7mb down 4mb up ill upload the screen captures to box and post the links later. Im just super excites to finally see 4G on my phone in visalia

I was at the Lowe's on the northside off Demaree and that's where I got the first shot of LTE, then went to my mother in laws house  near the walmart grocery store, and they have horrible service and it was still 3G and few bars, but hopefully they will up the power when it goes "live".  Also still have no bars to 1 bar at my house off Pinkham and Walnut and still on 3G, but seeing that LTE on my screen last night left me giddy as a school girl, I hope they get most of Visalia covered

Edited by TechEric
  • Like 1

I was at the Lowe's on the northside off Demaree and that's where I got the first shot of LTE, then went to my mother in laws house  near the walmart grocery store, and they have horrible service and it was still 3G and few bars, but hopefully they will up the power when it goes "live".  Also still have no bars to 1 bar at my house off Pinkham and Walnut and still on 3G, but seeing that LTE on my screen last night left me giddy as a school girl, I hope they get most of Visalia covered

Too many trees in the area of Walnut and Pinkham. I think the Acequia site, once live, should help you with that. It seems to be the only one not broadcasting LTE in Visalia where Network VIsion work has been done.

• Like 1