Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

I also drive by there to and from work daily, didn't notice anything this morning but wasn't looking for it either. Will keep my eye out. Not going that way tomorrow though. Usually get a very good signal there (I stream music in my car) a couple blocks in either direction is not so good! LOL! Especially around first and Ashlan, calls are very iffy there.

My 3G in Tulare has been off most of the day does anyone know about that

Yeah same here, my 3g hasn't been working right since yesterday but I haven't seen anyone around the towers lately

3G in the Visalia/Tulare area has been troublesome the past few days. I was in contact with Sprint Tuesday and they saw there were data problems with my local tower in Visalia and submitted a trouble ticket for it. Call Sprint and let them know so they can look into it. So far it seems to be rolling data blackouts at times.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Today at around 4 while I was at my house I noticed I had 1-2 bars which I usually have 3-4 so I got off my wifi and noticed it said lte and checked my speed and it was awesome and now it's still showing lte but once in a while turns back into 3G while I'm still at my house which is located in the southern part of Tulare ( I don't know how to post a sc on here haha so sorry)

• Like 3

I was passing by Ashlan and cedar and seen sprint working on the tower there have no clue what they were doing but had 5 trucks there

I went by there again tonight. There's three sites on that corner: One is Sprint, one is AT&T, and the other is VZW, Tmob, or Cricket. There was a lift and a couple of dudes working on the AT&T site. Why I have no clue, but that's probably what you saw.

I happened to drive by another site that is nearby a few days ago and saw two guys inside the enclosure checking things out. It looked like one of those "there's where the wires go, Jim" type of things, but progress is progress.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg here's a sc if I put it right

Very cool. It's slowly starting to happen, people...

so it seems as if LTE is on in tulare :) . But i have a question if anyone can answer it, when were tulare towers done being upgraded???

I've seen them working on them for the last 5 months, They usually only take a day or two from what I've seen. Yesterday I seen more antennas go up by Loves looked liked sprint to me :)

I've seen them working on them for the last 5 months, They usually only take a day or two from what I've seen. Yesterday I seen more antennas go up by Loves looked liked sprint to me :)

It takes a few days for the equipment itself to be installed, but it will still have paperwork and inspections to go through, too. I'm not sure of the time frame that Tulare and Visalia look at between completion of installation and acceptance. Perhaps MacinJosh can chime in when he can...