Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I am a believer, but right now it just a painful process. The 170/Page/Rock Road area is just frustrating. I was just about to cancel my SG2 line because the LTE was "up" 80% of the time. Now it is like then turn it on and off just to mess with my mind. :)

Right now I am sitting at the QT at the junction of 170 and the Rock Road and have been for 25 minutes. I get no LTE or super slow LTE while WiMax flies! 

Really?? Ive had LTE at that QT yesterday and today. It was the Natural Bridge and Hanley site though.

Never noticed that Elm Point Rd site. Saved it to Waze will run home grab the camera and check it out.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Well nothing I can seen done there yet. Fair warning it's in back of a large towing fenced in yard off what looks a public road. It had a road sign off Zumbehl. It looked like road would meander outside the fence past the tower, but its all private property and they don't like visitors. They blocked me in and I had to explain "what the hell" I was up to. I suggest we skip checking anything on this site you can not see from Zumbehl.

Well nothing I can seen done yet there. Fair warning it's in back of a large towing fenced in yard off what looks a public road. It had a road sign off Zumbehl. Its all private property and the don't like visitors. I suggest we skip checking anything on this site you see from Zumbehl.

Ok we'll just run up Zumbehl and take the right on to Elm point every so often to see if we get LTE then. I'll make note on the sheet about this site.

Mapped the southern 2 sectors of the Gymnastics site in Godfrey. Points are showing up as we speak. I think this is the one that is throwing weak signals over the river to rural St Charles County off 94.

Mapped the southern 2 sectors of the Gymnastics site in Godfrey. Points are showing up as we speak. I think this is the one that is throwing weak signals over the river to rural St Charles County off 94.

Never know....

I think its the fact that all of that area there is flood plain and where the Godfrey site sits is about 50-60 feet up because of the bluffs

travel-the-meeting-of.jpg

Oh yea I forgot about the cliffs on your side of the river west of Alton

And from west alton out to north St Peters is all flood plane

I will  run by there shortly. Anything special I need to know?  :D

Map with sensorly and try to grab SCID's if possible, site is at Stephen Jones Ave and Page, across from Wellston Food Market

Map with sensorly and try to grab SCID's if possible, site is at Stephen Jones Ave and Page, across from Wellston Food Market

I did a lot of mapping. I took Skinker up to Olive mapping before heading back to Page. Went west on Page and carried a LTE signal close to Hanley before losing it. I have a couple of screen shots.

The First picture is South of Page

The Second Picture is right beneath the Tower

The Third and Fourth picture is from west of the tower

Screenshot_2013-08-27-19-19-551.png

Screenshot_2013-08-27-19-26-231.png

Screenshot_2013-08-27-19-27-581.png

Screenshot_2013-08-27-19-30-521.png

• Like 2

I did a lot of mapping. I took Skinker up to Olive mapping before heading back to Page. Went west on Page and carried a LTE signal close to Hanley before losing it. I have a couple of screen shots.

The First picture is South of Page

The Second Picture is right beneath the Tower

The Third and Fourth picture is from west of the tower

Thanks! Greatly appreciated! the last one was from the site near Hanley and Natural Bridge. 

Thanks! Greatly appreciated! the last one was from the site near Hanley and Natural Bridge. 

What about the other ones? Did they provide you with information that you need?

And I thought the Vinita Park site was suppose to go live last week. Any news?

I never said "go live". I said work completed. You should check it out or see if steveo wants to.

As a quick aside, I'm at the Farm Progress show in Decatur, IL and pulling really zippy 3G speeds. I was pretty shocked to see a speedtest with 1.6Mbps download.

Sprint has been way more reliable than co-workers with AT&T and Verizon.

File that under "good to know" or "worthless info" - your call. ;)