Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Did anyone else order a Sprint MiFi 500 LTE hotspot? I just got a shipping confirmation, so I can start hunting for TD-LTE soon.

• Like 1

Did anyone else order a Sprint MiFi 500 LTE hotspot? I just got a shipping confirmation, so I can start hunting for TD-LTE soon.

I did. Not sure when it will ship. Not sure where I'm going to use it either ... stuck on old 3G in Springfield, lol.

Awesome! Glad we have Guinea Pig!

Awesome! Glad we have Guinea Pig!

You should get one - the steps were detailed on how to get the free hotspot... I wish there were 1GB plans... but I'm sure I can burn through 3GB/mo easy.

Actually..... It looks like it was a 3G/4G update, unless the fusion map was behind, but I don't think so. Still just one site though.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/530-network-vision-site-map-arkansas-kansas-missouri-oklahoma-markets/?p=174365&do=findComment&comment=174365

Gahh... the update changed. 4 Updates, 3 LTE!

Click to link to see for where.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/530-network-vision-site-map-arkansas-kansas-missouri-oklahoma-markets/?p=174365&do=findComment&comment=174365

• Like 1

Not after the tornado you don't.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

It damaged some roofs and tore the wall off a garage but for the most part the damage was minor compared to the other side by Kisker and White Oaks on the other side of Wulfrum.

It damaged some roofs and tore the wall off a garage but for the most part the damage was minor compared to the other side by Kisker and White Oaks on the other side of Wulfrum.

I almost drove from 79 and Mexico to Willott and Jungerman in that storm.....

Your a brave soul. Even the NWS got in nuclear position.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

I was filling up at 711 when the rain started and almost made that drive but decided to get my @$$ back to the house.

First Metro East 4G!!!!!!!!!!! Puts chair back together......

If the wind is blowing right, that site just might reach my house.  I'll have to investigate tonight...