Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Had sigal check pro chirp LTE at 70 and 94 on the way in to work. Earthcity most like. Never did that before.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Had sigal check pro chirp LTE at 70 and 94 on the way in to. Earthcity most like. Nevee did that before.

That might be Earth City. The purple went from Earth City across the bridge now.

A friend just said he had 4G in O'fallon at his house for the first time. Im trying to get him to Sensorly right now. 

He said its right by El Maguey off of Hwy K

Yea have him map it. My brother-in-law mentioned LTE at his house close to El Maguey but I just figured it was Research Park(Weldon Springs)

A friend just said he had 4G in O'fallon at his house for the first time. Im trying to get him to Sensorly right now. 

He said its right by El Maguey off of Hwy K

Probably either Cottleville or Weldon Spring.

New 4G confirmed, site is right there at 141 near QT.

Nice I found two now!!!  I fired Sensorly up as soon as I saw it.  I kept it to Springdale Lane/141 and I think hit all three sectors then briefly switched to the Tesson and Griffin site heading up the hill before switching back to 3G.

• Like 1

Nice I found two now!!!  I fired Sensorly up as soon as I saw it.  I kept it to Springdale Lane/141 and I think hit all three sectors then briefly switched to the Tesson and Griffin site heading up the hill before switching back to 3G.

This is what I was saying the other day. For every one site that we see with upgraded equipment, there are 3-5 more that we don't see. 

• Like 1

Are you guys paying attention to the td-lte thread? Robert had TD-LTE all over Denver where there are very few NV upgrades (TD-LTE on every Wi-Max site he tried).

One of you St. Louis guys should get a tri-band mifi and try it out.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

His 18MB upload speed on a weak signal made me so excited to see what Son and SoftBank are going to do with Sprint.

This is what I was saying the other day. For every one site that we see with upgraded equipment, there are 3-5 more that we don't see. 

I guess everyone needs to be mapping this week except me and you

I wish STL County had a way to send off email alerts when new permits are issued. Every other day (or so), I'll pop on and search for known contractors.

Lilg740, do you know of a better/more efficient way to do the permit search?

Are you guys paying attention to the td-lte thread? Robert had TD-LTE all over Denver where there are very few NV upgrades (TD-LTE on every Wi-Max site he tried).

One of you St. Louis guys should get a tri-band mifi and try it out.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

I know St Louis was on a earlier list of the first 2600 LTE cities but I don't think it was included in the launch press release. I'm not sure it's here yet. T have been watching a lot if site many also have Wimax on them and have not noticed any odd worj goung on.

I wish STL County had a way to send off email alerts when new permits are issued. Every other day (or so), I'll pop on and search for known contractors.

Lilg740, do you know of a better/more efficient way to do the permit search?

That's the easiest way, here are some known contractors/permit applicants in the area.

Crown Castle

Goodman Networks

SBA(S B A on some) Networks

AMF(A M F on some)

Wigdahl Electric

Synergy Concepts(just search Synergy)

True North Management

Donald(Don) Cherry

Pete Akers(in the name field)

Burroughs Creek

You can try searching by just electrical commerical or building commercial non habitable but that takes a long time. You can also search by street name.

BTW, anyone that uses Offline cached maps, Google My Maps, or loading KML's in Google maps need not upgrade to the new version of GMaps....you will lose those features.

Jungs Station

367 and Parker

Creve Couer Mill and Olive

Jennings City Hall

Scott Avenue and Leffingwell(Kirkwood)

These sites all have a Dark sensorly blip at the site and only at the site. Maybe the crew/inspector is running sensorly while testing?

Doesn't explain the dark blip in the middle of the island in the Mississppi though......