Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Even with 26 on towers already upgraded and if eCSFB ever is fixed there will still be a fairly big coverage and capacity problem if Sprint isn't able to upgrade those utility pole towers. Things seem to be rapidly progressing everywhere else.

True. But Band 26 should hold us Nexus users over until they figure out what they are doing with those things. Just with the downtown tower working, I was getting stronger cover in places I'd only ever seen a very very weak Band 25 signal. Once the Battlefield site is working, that will help tremendously in the Mall area. And the Evans site should cover the Walmart-Homedepot area nicely.

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

Even with 26 on towers already upgraded and if eCSFB ever is fixed there will still be a fairly big coverage and capacity problem if Sprint isn't able to upgrade those utility pole towers. Things seem to be rapidly progressing everywhere else.

Also, I found a permit for Band 41. I'll have to post the details in the NV 2.0 thread.

Sent from my Nexus 5

True. But Band 26 should hold us Nexus users over until they figure out what they are doing with those things. Just with the downtown tower working, I was getting stronger cover in places I'd only ever seen a very very weak Band 25 signal. Once the Battlefield site is working, that will help tremendously in the Mall area. And the Evans site should cover the Walmart-Homedepot area nicely.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I'm holding off on bringing my wife back to Sprint/Ting until I see the Evans road tower with B26.  She works on Republic road near Charleston and the voice, sms and data coverage was so bad with Sprint I moved her to Verizon.  When I move her back she will be getting a N5.

y5e5y8yv.jpgqatypupe.jpg

Alright here's another test, and signal check pro for everyone complaining yesterday;). This was inside of Target down in chesterfield valley.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

y5e5y8yv.jpgqatypupe.jpg

Alright here's another test, and signal check pro for everyone complaining yesterday;). This was inside of Target down in chesterfield valley.

try it from buffalo wild wings.

try it from buffalo wild wings.

I did run a test at the light for boones crossing (less than 500 feet from bdubs) 10 minutes after that test and it was 14mb down. Also that I ran tests at 12, and 12:30 in addition to that one at 1. The other two were 15mb down and 22mb down.

• Like 1

I did run a test at the light for boones crossing (less than 500 feet from bdubs) 10 minutes after that test and it was 14mb down. Also that I ran tests at 12, and 12:30 in addition to that one at 1. The other two were 15mb down and 22mb down.

I'd be curious to see those same readings at 11:30

By this point, I think the point is moot. They will never believe you. lol

• Like 1

By this point, I think the point is moot. They will never believe you. lol

You're probably right..but I cant not try at least one more time. I don't understand how people think data is bad down there. Heck 3g is even usable, it's usually around 1mb down in the few places where my n5 drops LTE.

I'd be curious to see those same readings at 11:30

I'll be in the area Saturday around that time. I'll pull a speed test. It'll probably be a bit lower than it should(memorial day weekend, all the people out shopping). It'll be at least Sprint's advertised speeds though.

I'll be in the area Saturday around that time. I'll pull a speed test. It'll probably be a bit lower than it should(memorial day weekend, all the people out shopping). It'll be at least Sprint's advertised speeds though.

Saturday doesn't count lol lunch rush time.

I think my phone is on Crack. This is the current date and time displayed as of 9:30pm Monday May 20

zu3aryba.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Mines been screwy by an hour, when only connected to LTE via certain towers. That's a new one however, could it be an app/widget?

Mines been screwy by an hour, when only connected to LTE via certain towers. That's a new one however, could it be an app/widget?

Well since I'm home now apparently automatic date and time got turned off and my phone shut off because of the back power button in my pocket earlier and somehow defaulted to a date 10 days ago

Well since I'm home now apparently automatic date and time got turned off and my phone shut off because of the back power button in my pocket earlier and somehow defaulted to a date 10 days ago

Dafaq? Well at least you got it figured out. Damn rear buttons.

So the bad news is that b26 and 1x800 have been absent at my house for the past week or so. The good news is that driving down the outer road towards the tower from my house my n5 held 1x800 like a mofo and didn't drop it until right at the city limits to st clair. Then it held b26 in a death grip, but it still has major ecsfb/csfb issues...

8u3a4yde.jpg

Westport speeds are getting better. This is on B25

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I'm on the east side of Westport and can't seem to latch on at those speeds; sometimes I'm lucky if I can even get LTE from my parking lot. C'mon B26!

Have there been sightings of 1x800 in the valley before? My n5 chimed for it 7-8 times down 109 and on the air port road. I was driving however and barely was able to look and see it flash and then disappear, so no screen shots:/

Also look what showed up twice tonight at the outlet mall. Once it actually showed a dBm strength but it disappeared super quick (barely able to screen shot that).

u9a4a2ej.jpg

Here's the tests wanted. From inside bdubs even. numybe5a.jpgruvyzyse.jpg

• Like 1

Here's the tests wanted. From inside bdubs even.

As I suspected, its because the N5 is a beast. Especially on .15 and .17 radios.

As I suspected, its because the N5 is a beast. Especially on .15 and .17 radios.

This was b25 on the .23 radio. I had to flash back due to the b26 tower near my house causing ecsfb/csfb issues while I was out running to get gas(it was 3.29 so I couldn't pass it up).