Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I spent an hour or more driving around the 44/55 interchange, on the highway and city streets in a circle around the area, and never got any b41.

I also drove loughborough from broadway to gravois and didn't get any b41.

I did not try lte only mode, since that seems to cause instability I did not want to deal with.

I have been all over st louis in the last month and not got one hit of b41 on my n5, even though there seemed to be a couple reports of it live.

I spent an hour or more driving around the 44/55 interchange, on the highway and city streets in a circle around the area, and never got any b41.

I also drove loughborough from broadway to gravois and didn't get any b41.

I did not try lte only mode, since that seems to cause instability I did not want to deal with.

I have been all over st louis in the last month and not got one hit of b41 on my n5, even though there seemed to be a couple reports of it live.

I don't think anyone on the N5 has been able to get it. I have consistent reports coming in of B41 on the G2 though.

I don't think anyone on the N5 has been able to get it. I have consistent reports coming in of B41 on the G2 though.

People in Spark announced markets have been getting it on the N5. Non-announced markets can't it seems.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

People in Spark announced markets have been getting it on the N5. Non-announced markets can't it seems.

:) Cool! I was hoping it wasn't going to be a big issue and it sounds like its not. :tu:

St. Mary's Hospital

Partially mapped

e6y6yzu6.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Thanks for mapping that. It's the rooftop closest to my house and it's got some pretty rad speeds. It makes charter outages easier to handle. Lol

What you didn't want to drive around that neighborhood lol.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using Tapatalk

Not that early. Was coming home from a 7:30 hockey game for my son. Wanted the comfort of my bed.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I find that LTE is pretty consistently congested in Central West End and Midtown. Hopefully the towers have room to upgrade the current airlink/backhaul capacity.

aruzu8av.jpg

High ping= Network congestion. They could throw some USCC spectrum at it or they can upgrade backhaul as a short term solution.

I find that LTE is pretty consistently congested in Central West End and Midtown. Hopefully the towers have room to upgrade the current airlink/backhaul capacity.

Unfortunately, all the sites covering the Central West End have been upgraded. There are still a couple more to go in Midtown, so that will help.

It's going to take 800MHz LTE and 250MHz LTE to relieve some of that congestion. 

Sprint is not likely to start using any additional PCS spectrum for LTE any time soon.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, all the sites covering the Central West End have been upgraded. There are still a couple more to go in Midtown, so that will help.

It's going to take 800MHz LTE and 250MHz LTE to relieve some of that congestion. 

Sprint is not likely to start using any additional PCS spectrum for LTE any time soon.

Do you mean all the sites they are going to upgrade have been upgraded or do you mean they have upgraded all of the sites in the CWE period??? And this will of course be a congested area because you have 2 or 3 hospitals there (one of which is Big Barnes) and all the other businesses as well. There are 6 or 7 sites that cover the area but only 4 are upgraded.

Do you mean all the sites they are going to upgrade have been upgraded or do you mean they have upgraded all of the sites in the CWE period??? And this will of course be a congested area because you have 2 or 3 hospitals there (one of which is Big Barnes) and all the other businesses as well. There are 6 or 7 sites that cover the area but only 4 are upgraded.

They have upgraded all the sites period. 

I don't consider the site at Union and Forest Park to cover the Central West End.

They have upgraded all the sites period. 

I don't consider the site at Union and Forest Park to cover the Central West End.

Oh Ok. I just noticed the other two CWE sites are DASs.....

I guess it would help if they would do those so the people in those two buidlings wouldnt be pulling the outside LTE.

And Id consider Forest Park Hospital and Union and Forest Park to be Forest Park as well instead of the CWE. It will be nice when the Zoo and Science Center have LTE.

Oh Ok. I just noticed the other two CWE sites are DASs.....

I guess it would help if they would do those so the people in those two buidlings wouldnt be pulling the outside LTE.

And Id consider Forest Park Hospital and Union and Forest Park to be Forest Park as well instead of the CWE. It will be nice when the Zoo and Science Center have LTE.

^What he said. Those 2 will at least help with congestion in that area.

• Like 1