Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Yea I just got that too. I have a Samsung and only ever see the 3 digit stylea

Basically they will all start with 056(unless the Site ID starts with KC) and end with 01, 02, or 03. This is what makes it easier to remember these, because all you need to remember is the whats between the 056 and the last 2 digits.

Basically they will all start with 056(unless the Site ID starts with KC) and end with 01, 02, or 03. This is what makes it easier to remember these, because all you need to remember is the whats between the 056 and the last 2 digits.

Nice. Man thanks for the info. Steve I have Samsung also but using my cousin's EVO right now also. I told her I'm working on a Sprint LTE project. Lol

• Like 2

Roxy's is live. Mapped about 150 or so points all the way to Madison site. Here is the LTE engineering screen.

I was hoping for more umm interesting photos from the Roxie's site, but they would have been taken down anyway.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 2

I was hoping for more umm interesting photos from the Roxie's site, but they would have been taken down anyway.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Sorry, the parking lot was empty with the exception of a semi accross the street. 

You wouldn't have gotten any from me anyway. I have never been in on of those clubs. 

Going to bed now, i have been up since 6:30 yesterday morning.

Sorry, the parking lot was empty with the exception of a semi accross the street. 

You wouldn't have gotten any from me anyway. I have never been in on of those clubs. 

Going to bed now, i have been up since 6:30 yesterday morning.

That truck driver was probably still inside in the back room....

If your playing at home the new site at K and N is 0,169, 338 and should show up on the spreadsheet/map as soon as Lilg740 and/or Steveo314 get to it.

Also if your on 70 and look over near Bommarito and see the climbing ropes and  white trucks (and a white Lamborghini

!) it T-Mobile they are working on, asked one of the guys. Seriously how much do they pay tower guys if one drives a Lamborghini.

If your playing at home the new site at K and N is 0,169, 338 and should show up on the spreadsheet/map as soon as Lilg740 and/or Steveo314 get to it.

Also if your on 70 and look over near Bommarito and see the climbing ropes and  white trucks (and a white Lamborghini

!) it T-Mobile they are working on, asked one of the guys. Seriously how much do they pay tower guys if one drives a Lamborghini.

K & N 3 digit  is on the sheet.

• Like 1