Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I picked up 4G on I-70, just west of Earth City Expressway.  I'm assuming this is the Earth City Plaza site.  Serving Cell was 0561D702.

I didn't check the id but I got LTEfor a bit at 70/94. Earth City I am sure.

I picked up 4G on I-70, just west of Earth City Expressway.  I'm assuming this is the Earth City Plaza site.  Serving Cell was 0561D702.

Earth City Plaza it is!  Good catch

Thats and extra $500 and I got a family of 5 to provide for by myself. Not complaining, I love my life and family it just sucks that I spent $25000 on school and have nothing to show for it.

You can easily make $35k working for Sprint. I can give ya details if you pm me.

You can easily make $35k working for Sprint. I can give ya details if you pm me.

I was seriously considering applying for Sprint before I got an opportunity to get into IT at a hotel company.  I'm not making decent money yet but I like what I do and there's a future here for me.....that makes all the difference. :)

I was seriously considering applying for Sprint before I got an opportunity to get into IT at a hotel company. I'm not making decent money yet but I like what I do and there's a future here for me.....that makes all the difference. :)

I have been in wireless for 10 years and with a Sprint dealer for 9 of them. I am getting out of wireless and Friday is my last day. The least I have made in a year was $42k. The money is defentily there and so is room for advancement.

I have been in wireless for 10 years and with a Sprint dealer for 9 of them. I am getting out of wireless and Friday is my last day. The least I have made in a year was $42k. The money is defentily there and so is room for advancement.

Oh definitely.  I didn't mean it as saying Sprint had none of that.  I seriously considered Sprint because it was the type of work I would enjoy doing.  If I didn't get this opportunity, I would have applied at Sprint within a month.

Busch Stadium, section 159: -110 to -120.

Kept switching between 3g & 4g, but actually usable now.

Go Cardinals!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

I was there a couple weeks ago.  I sat above big mac land and had NO usable data on Sprint's network.  I could force myself on roaming for painfully slow Verizon data but my buddy (evo LTE) and I (one) couldn't even get 1x, much less 3G....or 4G on sprint.

Go Cardinals!

Wow, thats awesome! thanks for the report. I wonder if it is the one we know about down there or another.

Go Cardinals!

What device do you have? Could you get into your LTE Engineering screen and grab cell info?

I was seriously considering applying for Sprint before I got an opportunity to get into IT at a hotel company. I'm not making decent money yet but I like what I do and there's a future here for me.....that makes all the difference. :)

Learn sql and you can easily double that 35k after a couple years

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Learn sql and you can easily double that 35k after a couple years

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

I'm at work using SQL2k8 right now.  I'm no master at it but I have a pretty good handle on how we use it.  I prefer the hardware side of things though....I like to fix broken laptops, build new computers, etc.  That stuff comes to me more naturally.

• Like 1

I'm at work using SQL2k8 right now.  I'm no master at it but I have a pretty good handle on how we use it.  I prefer the hardware side of things though....I like to fix broken laptops, build new computers, etc.  That stuff comes to me more naturally.

Agreed, I'd love to own a computer shop if those were actually profitable today....Got my A+ and MCP.

• Like 1

Go Cardinals!

epa2a5ej.jpg

I was way more excited to see this than I thought.

Finally. Usable data at Busch Stadium.

How did it hold up for you?