Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I saw ropes hanging off the site at 44 and Lindberg, but being on the highway, I couldn't determine much else. There were also ropes hanging off a site off of 44 at Melbourne and St. Vincent Exd which is NOT a Sprint site but IS a clearwire site.

I think someone said you go to the hotspot IP and put slash debug. Maybe put html or htm after it.

I'll do that once I get the kids to bed. I'll update the threads appropriately -- thanks for the head's up!

Got this on 40 just west of limburg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

This is the Lesters site! Also confirmed that Jennings City Hall is broadcasting as well.

On my trip this evening to confirm Jennings I connected to 4 sites, and was able to get a few more 3 digit style Serving Cells. They are on the sheet. These are the four sites.

Lucas & Hunt/Halls Ferry-106-275-444

70 and Bircher-33-202-371

Jennings City Hall-30-199-368

Wells Goodfellow( we already had this one).

This is the Lesters site! Also confirmed that Jennings City Hall is broadcasting as well.

I was wrong about it being on top of Lester's -- it's actually in a pretty cool office building right behind that complex. Here's the Google Streeview: http://goo.gl/maps/zkCqU

After looking at the panels on the roof at Lester's plaza, those are AT&T.

On my trip this evening to confirm Jennings I connected to 4 sites, and was able to get a few more 3 digit style Serving Cells. They are on the sheet. These are the four sites.

Lucas & Hunt/Halls Ferry-106-275-444

70 and Bircher-33-202-371

Jennings City Hall-30-199-368

Wells Goodfellow( we already had this one).

Did you map these along the way? It'd be cool to see more Sensorly blips!

I think cottleville 2 is broadcasting sitting across the street and getting -69 db and 13meg down. I can't get forum runner to open the thread to post the screen shot I took.

• Like 1

I think cottleville 2 is broadcasting sitting across the street and getting -69 db and 13meg down. I can't get forum runner to open the thread to post the screen shot I took.

cottleville 1 reaches all the way to harvester and 94 hopefully your screenshot shows it is a new one

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Did you map these along the way? It'd be cool to see more Sensorly blips!

As you may know, I don't map with my GNex unless I am right on the site. I mapped 53 points on the Jennings site. I probably could have mapped 70 and Bircher because I was right there but by the time I remembered there was an accepted site there, I was doing 70mph and drove right by it and when we have this kind of cloud cover I can never get my GPS to lock.

Betting on donut myself but we will never know unless someone has a spectrum analyzer.

To be honest I bet our Red Stick sites were really donut sites all this time. We just didn't know how to diagnose it until now.

Come to think of it. When I was at one of our red sticks a few weeks ago I was connected to a site farther away, then as I was driving down the road to the new site it switched to another serving cell and was about -90dbm and then as I drove up by the site i got nothing. Idk could have been another site....we don't have a lot of the 3 digit SC's

Well it was off 20 minutes ago (8:45).

Looking forward to the screenshot. You get a engineering screenshot ? Where where you exactly?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I have not seen any 800 show up in the Missouri market yet. I don't know if the tower could have the transmitter on and just not accepting 800 connects or not.  

Shit. I thought the buchiet site was cottleville 2 since it was the second site to get equipment. I think I fished up. I was in st peters by the college heading to a buddies house.

Come to think of it. When I was at one of our red sticks a few weeks ago I was connected to a site farther away, then as I was driving down the road to the new site it switched to another serving cell and was about -90dbm and then as I drove up by the site i got nothing. Idk could have been another site....we don't have a lot of the 3 digit SC's

We seem to get more 3 digit styles.. Or the real name PCI. Physical cell identity the other ones are Global Cell Identities.

A lot of our donuts got fixed today all at one time along with others in a few other markets. I hope the same was done in your market but I didn't notify them of that market since none were reported. And that's more than I need to say publicly about it.

• Like 1