Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I don't know if it was mentioned already but there is purple over Chesterfield mall????

I remember seeing light purple there before....but it seems there is darker purple mapped on top of it.  Sounds like that one could be close as well, good eye.

I remember seeing light purple there before....but it seems there is darker purple mapped on top of it.  Sounds like that one could be close as well, good eye.

It feels like so many are about to go live..........

Looking at the Sensorly map:

55 is pretty well covered from Imperial up to where the highway runs into Broadway.

270 looks pretty covered from 255 (south) at the river up to Ladue Rd, just north of 64/40, and again just outside of Bridgeton to across the river at Lewis & Clark Blvd.

170 is completely covered.

70 looks to be mostly covered, with patches of no coverage around St. Charles, Maryland Heights, Northwoods (watch out for speed traps - they got me with double fines/double points!) and the City (STL Proper).

Highway 64/40 needs a lot of work, as does Highway 44. I imagine that the Kirkwood site (dark-ass purple blip) is probably the start of sites along 44, much like how the Jos. A White building in Brentwood was a connector from 170 and 64/40. Once the sites light up in Richmond Heights and just west of Lindbergh on 64/40, the stretch of highway between 270 and Forest Park will be covered.

Not around the St. Charles Rock Road area. And it is sporadic coverage from there South to I-64 most days.

Not around the St. Charles Rock Road area. And it is sporadic coverage from there South to I-64 most days.

I knew you were going to say something....it will get there. 

• Like 1

I wonder what they did at the site close to where I work to get us back on EV-DO. It seems like if I see the True North white pickup truck there the site doesn't work as well after they leave...  Anyone also have data issues with the Weldon Spring site LTE data today? I connected fine with a nice signal strength at lunch but couldn't do anything. I am trying to figure out if it was the whole site or just one sector kaput.

• Like 1

I wonder what they did at the site close to where I work to get us back on EV-DO. It seems like if I see the True North white pickup truck there the site doesn't work as well after they leave...  Anyone also have data issues with the Weldon Spring site LTE data today? I connected fine with a nice signal strength at lunch but couldn't do anything. I am trying to figure out if it was the whole site or just one sector kaput.

Go have lunch with them tomorrow and see what they're upto.

This is actually right at Olive and Old Olive St Rd. On an Electrical Pylon. Is one of your pics that one?

Yep, that would be the middle (and worst) pic. And I just now realized if you zoom in all the way on that spot in sensorly, it's right over that electric tower.

I'm seeing a dark purple spot on Sensorly at .367 & Parker.

I couldn't connect here...drove over to Blackjack and i got LTE about 100 yards from the tower but at the tower I couldn't connect. Got all sorts of Serving Cells I think my GNex was malfunctioning.

The LTE that i was getting at Chesterfield Pkwy and Olive is now gone...believe they turned it off. Still get LTE crossing the river but nothing in the valley anymore.

Chesterfield and Olive was from Weldon Spring.

Chesterfield and Olive was from Weldon Spring.

Dunno how weldon spring would only go to that certain area...the valley got zero LTE and it's closer to the area...I'm trying to find another tower around chesterfield because my neighborhood picked up another tower after I pass homewood suites on chesterfield pkwy...but I don't see a tower anywhere.

Dunno how weldon spring would only go to that certain area...the valley got zero LTE and it's closer to the area...I'm trying to find another tower around chesterfield because my neighborhood picked up another tower after I pass homewood suites on chesterfield pkwy...but I don't see a tower anywhere.

I don't know but the other guy got a field test screen near the same intersection and Cell Identity matched Weldon Spring.

I wonder what they did at the site close to where I work to get us back on EV-DO. It seems like if I see the True North white pickup truck there the site doesn't work as well after they leave... Anyone also have data issues with the Weldon Spring site LTE data today? I connected fine with a nice signal strength at lunch but couldn't do anything. I am trying to figure out if it was the whole site or just one sector kaput.

I had the same issue today, the east sector has good signal but no Internet.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

I had the same issue today, the east sector has good signal but no Internet.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. I wonder if Sprint even knows about it. I call the other day with the Wolfrum site was just plan off and they said they had no issues showing up. 

There really should be a system that flags it if a normally active site suddenly has no one on it for hours.

Thanks. I wonder if Sprint even knows about it. I call the other day with the Wolfrum site was just plan off and they said they had no issues showing up. 

There really should be a system that flags it if a normally active site suddenly has no one on it for hours.

Its normal for NV Rollout areas....they will just tell you its part of the process.

Anyone want to guess when the first 800 will show up in the Missouri Market? I'm excited they say 800 LTE by the end of the year now.

I hope the new iPhone 5S can take advantage of 800 LTE. The unlimited data is the only thing keeping me on Sprint at this point... I get a pretty good service discount on AT&T through work, but don't want to get locked in to such a crappy network. I'll pay a little more for Sprint if I get truly unlimited data.