Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I ran across an intermittent 4G signal after I crossed Jefferson Barracks bridge and was on the Illinois side of the river this morning.    SignalCheck gave me the location as Columbia and a decimal CID of 90330370 which is 5625502 hex.  Still of any use?

***EDIT***

After doing some digging it appears I'm picking up the tower near Jefferson Barracks. 

Telegraph and Kingston.

SCID's are always appreciated

Serving Cell was 0560CD01 

RSRP was -117DBM. 

Can't post any screen prints since I'm at work.. and you may have to educate me if that's not enough or the wrong info.  :)

Thanks in advance!

Serving Cell was 0560CD01 

RSRP was -117DBM. 

Can't post any screen prints since I'm at work.. and you may have to educate me if that's not enough or the wrong info.  :)

Thanks in advance!

Yes that is Weldon alright. i think the OCD part of that SCID is very fitting for today.

• Like 1

Plotting dom LTE on 94 near 64. Also unrelated True North back on site at 94 and Wolfrum. Keep your fingers crossed! !!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No I missed that screen shot.

All I'm running is Deck's CM10.1 nightly from 7/16.  No ripped apk's.  Left thumb should be from the Jefferson Barracks tower and the right is from Fordland, MO.

Screenshot_2013-07-22-06-56-47-picsay.jpg

Screenshot_2013-07-19-10-06-54-picsay.jpg

Pretty cool... Not sure how he got it.

From what I'm reading on the SignalCheck Pro page in our forums lordsutch has been working with the CM team to be able to show CID in the ROM.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3060-signalcheck-android-app-to-monitor-your-2g3g4g-lte-signal-strengths/?p=172966

From what I'm reading on the SignalCheck Pro page in our forums lordsutch has been working with the CM team to be able to show CID in the ROM.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3060-signalcheck-android-app-to-monitor-your-2g3g4g-lte-signal-strengths/?p=172966

My tempt me to check out a CM ROM and see if I can pull them up on the Note2. Not that I really need them though as I already have them all for the market. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

Telegraph and Kingston.

Yep.  That's the one.  You have the SCID.

I love seeing all this progress... although sometimes I get greedy and want to see more permits, more acceptance reports, more purple.  :tu:

• Like 1

My tempt me to check out a CM ROM and see if I can pull them up on the Note2. Not that I really need them though as I already have them all for the market. Thanks for sharing.

You think even on Sammy phones we can grab this CID?

You think even on Sammy phones we can grab this CID?

Dunno.. I looked through the link that shows the changes on CM, only glanced but I saw Qualcomm RIL stuff but it might only pertain to HTC stuff.  I really doubt it will work on GNex though as there isn't a lick of Qualcomm in that phone except for a license.

Dunno.. I looked through the link that shows the changes on CM, only glanced but I saw Qualcomm RIL stuff but it might only pertain to HTC stuff. I really doubt it will work on GNex though as there isn't a lick of Qualcomm in that phone except for a license.

I asked digiblur about putting it in his rom and if I remember right he said Samsung doesn't have the required items to call. So... dunno if anyone will be able to get it working

Plotting dom LTE on 94 near 64. Also unrelated True North back on site at 94 and Wolfrum. Keep your fingers crossed! !!

It looks like a headless man with his arms in the air...lol. I think he is trying to spike the motherhead site.

I asked digiblur about putting it in his rom and if I remember right he said Samsung doesn't have the required items to call. So... dunno if anyone will be able to get it working

You just quoted digiblur. ... ?

Lol

Sent from my HTC ONE

• Like 1

Just briefly picked up 05613B03 in Fenton on Hwy 30 at 141. Not sure where this is from or new. Only had it a few seconds after an airplane mode toggle. I did a search and found its Tesson and Griffin

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

Edited by jesmann

Just briefly picked up 05613B03 in Fenton on Hwy 30 at 141. Not sure where this is from or new. Only had it a few seconds after an airplane mode toggle. I did a search and found its Tesson and Griffin Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

That does indeed match the Tesson/Griffin site.

These sites are getting some decent distance....I wouldn't have guessed that without the SCID.

So, it appears that because my step dad lives in Jerseyville, IL, which is one town to the north of USC's St. Louis market, that he will not be able to get out of his contract even though he works in and frequents affected areas. That is the biggest load of bull I have ever heard. I just talked to customer service at USC and they say that he will roam on the Sprint Network while in the affected areas. I thought this was not possible.