Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

The Cottleville in progress site is off line while they are working on it today. It went down just before 9 AM. No service at all inside work now.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The 3 North guys are gone and its still down. -110 in the parking lot when its up its -80. Rats no sigal inside for sur. Later.

The 3 North guys are gone and its still down. -110 in the parking lot when its up its -80. Rats no sigal inside for sur. Later.

Probably went to lunch....I'm getting kinda hungry too.

If we have any lurkers in St. Clair County, Illinois. We need your help. That means; Belleville, East St Louis, O'fallon, Fairview, Shiloh, Millstadt, etc. I know there have to be some completed sites out there, but we have very few reports in that area. Let me know if you are willing to help and I will steer you in the right direction.

I live in Fairview and can check out some towers in the area.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

How accurate are the Sensorly maps? I ask because I just spent 45 minutes tracking what it says is available LTE and most of the time it was not. 

I find it's usually pretty accurate, but at this point in the market rollout its entirely possible that a site was on for a day, got mapped, and is now off for the time being. There's also the issue of GNex pollution, which maps strong signals even when there isn't any. That hasn't been a huge problem in STL so far. 

The lightest shade of purple is often very hit or miss whether you connect or not, and usually isn't very usable anyway.

• Like 1

Also some phones suck receiving LTE and if you don't toggle airplane mode it can take s long time befor it checks.

I never got service back at work. A few blocks away I could get 1x. No crew visible so no data or phone tomorrow too. I think they saw me complain and decided to give me something to complain about.

Anyone hear anything about Creve Coeur? Work sightings, permits, etc? I'm most interested in the areas around 270 and west.

The one at 270 and Olive is right on top of our hotel I think (drury)....I don't believe there have been any permits issued the last time i looked, and definitely no work done.

Blast! Thanks for the update - it'll come one day! :-) It would be nice to have continuous coverage on the drive home - maybe I'll just have to move... j/kSent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

soon-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-22

:)

Update in the St. Charles Area--yesterday I was traveling 70 westbound from Cave Springs and I noticed workers up on a lift at the site at Patmos Court and the 1-70 North Outer Road, by the Lou Fusz Dealership there. They looked to be installing panels, but I couldn't look for long as I was driving. I may stop by sometime to see if I can get any pictures of ground work.

If we go one more day with no acceptances I am seriously going to throw a chair....

The weather has been perfect for work. I'd be willing to bet we'll get a giant acceptance report soon...

The weather has been perfect for work. I'd be willing to bet we'll get a giant acceptance report soon...

I'd hope so too. I would venture to say there are at least 50-75 sites installed waiting for acceptance. We already know about 27 of them. 

I haven't really seen that before in any market so I wouldn't bet too much money on it.  Maybe a heavy week but I don't think they have the staff to accept 15 in one day in one market.

I haven't really seen that before in any market so I wouldn't bet too much money on it.  Maybe a heavy week but I don't think they have the staff to accept 15 in one day in one market.

I was afraid you'd say something like that. :)

Really, I'd settle for more purple on the Sensorly map...

I was afraid you'd say something like that. :)

Really, I'd settle for more purple on the Sensorly map...

Not trying to discourage by any means.  I have seen 4-5 in one day, then 2 or 3 the next, 1 or 2 in the next few days, etc. 

Get out and map 'em as they fire up to lay down some purple is the way to do it.

Update in the St. Charles Area--yesterday I was traveling 70 westbound from Cave Springs and I noticed workers up on a lift at the site at Patmos Court and the 1-70 North Outer Road, by the Lou Fusz Dealership there. They looked to be installing panels, but I couldn't look for long as I was driving. I may stop by sometime to see if I can get any pictures of ground work.

Lemme know if its going to be longer than 5pm before you can get back there and ill stop and grab some pictures on my way home.

There's a little more purple between Airport Rd. and St. Charles Rock Rd. on 170 than before, with the strongest signal strength around Natural Bridge. Did a site in that vicinity go live? 

HTC One update dropped, hope it's 4.2.2 (sorry for off topic)!

There was a small update yesterday that dealt with ringtones or music....and HD voice but that was it.