Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Yay a camera thread...I have an old Sony H7 that takes great pictures. I would love to have a DSLR as I have pretty much hit the limit of what I can do with my camera. I often shoot on full manual as I have finally gotten it down on what to change for what I am going for.

I guess I should talk about towers or something here...anyone notice the purple on sensorly around Hannibal and Shelbina?

Yes, we have spoken about those.

Missed it...I need to come to the Missouri area of things a bit more.

You know, if you become a sponsor you can be opened up to a wealth of information. Including S4GRU maps and user submitted maps like MO's

After further examination, the site at Parker and 367 appears to only have 2 sectors. There is not another panel at another level just these 2.

I don't see any panels up there, only antennas ;)  The panels are all at the bottom.  

I don't see any panels up there, only antennas ;)  The panels are all at the bottom.  

I call them antennas and I get corrected. I call them panels and I get corrected.....

I call them antennas and I get corrected. I call them panels and I get corrected.....

I'd love to see someone say those aren't antennas.  ;)  Even their manufacturer calls them antennas.  Not sure what it is, but the more I see them called panels the more it becomes a pet peeve of mine.  Kind of like calling them towers when they aren't all towers...especially the NYC folks saying towers when they have practically none on tower structures.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/97548765/Rfs-apxverr18-C-type-1a-Rfs-800x-1900xx-65degree

I'd love to see someone say those aren't antennas.   ;)  Even their manufacturer calls them antennas.  Not sure what it is, but the more I see them called panels the more it becomes a pet peeve of mine.  Kind of like calling them towers when they aren't all towers...especially the NYC folks saying towers when they have practically none on tower structures.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/97548765/Rfs-apxverr18-C-type-1a-Rfs-800x-1900xx-65degree

Ya, I know to call them sites. Unless, I am talking to my boss who thinks I'm "effin retarded for wasting gas on somethin like that"

A site in Cape (55 & HWY 74) that was recently accepted 3G is suppose to go 4G accepted tomorrow.  I wonder if I should hold my breath???

If true, that will drive me insane since I've seen no signs of anything in about a month down here. How did you find this out?

Picked up 4g at 270+40, not sure which tower (desperes?) I was in a hurry though so I could only map 30 points

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

There is a site right there, maybe it is broadcasting.

Edit - By looking at the way it fades out I do not think it is the site I had mentioned.

Figures.....the day I don't take 270 to work, LTE is spotted.   Instead, I was in Arnold, and there was no LTE there (again). :(

I'll post some pics of the other Arnold site off of Hawkins in a few mins.

Long time lurker, first post....

I picked up 4G at Manchester and Barrett Station Road last night.  It was hit or miss in the house but when I went out I got it along Manchester to 270, then 270 North to 40.  Grabbed Sensorly mapping while driving.

• Like 1

Checked out the site near 141/Bowles again today. Those workers from the past 2 days are done. Here's what I found.

As expected by my brief conversation with the guy a couple days ago, the cabinets weren't touched and nothing up in the tower was touched, just stuff right at the base.

I have no idea what they are planning to do with this thing now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

He's just a grunt doing tower modifications required for the extra weight from the RRUs and antennas.

Looks right to me. Here's the After pic

reze8u9e.jpg

And the before as a reference

4ebu9aba.jpg

Looks right to me. Here's the After pic

reze8u9e.jpg

And the before as a reference

4ebu9aba.jpg

shoot I thought they were going to move the tower over 6 inches

manchester/deperes/270 definately up, plotted the 4 directional extermes, 270/big bend to 270/ladue, on manchester from mason to almost lindbergh.

lindbergh/manchester flagpole still no lte.

arnold/church seems down again, but there appears to be a new tower broadcasting lte around vogel/old lemay ferry area.

Sensorly reporting 4 bars near 55 and Mattis in south county. I know there is a tower close but no one has mentioned in this thread

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G LTE on Tapatalk Beta 4

Sensorly reporting 4 bars near 55 and Mattis in south county. I know there is a tower close but no one has mentioned in this thread

I think that dark purple at 55/mattis was me a few weeks ago, I think it was a fluke where it was switching from lte to 3g as I was coming north over butler hill overpass and it showed like -80 lte for a few seconds.

Or I just happened to have caught the tower at the gocart track in testing or something.

I drive by there every day, no other times I got LTE there.

Any mention along 55 in Bloomsdale? Shows on Sensorly

Ya, I mapped that about a month ago or so. Not a whole lot of people using LTE around there.

Any mention along 55 in Bloomsdale? Shows on Sensorly

Ya, I mapped that about a month ago or so. Not a whole lot of people using LTE around there.

Nice! I just never noticed that on the map before today for some reason.