Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Just to stay semi on topic....I hope someone can confirm there is or isn't LTE from the Des Peres site today.  I'm starting to worry my phone isn't connecting to LTE properly since I couldn't get any 4G signal there around 1pm....and I couldn't get one in Arnold the other day (although that one isn't too uncommon for it to disappear).

Last evening on the way home (5:50 PM), and today on the way into work (8:35 AM) my phone showed 4G by Des Peres.  The range is pretty large.

The only other place my phone has seen 4G was in Arnold.

It switched to 4G within 5-10 seconds there wasn't a huge delay.

I even have the same phone as you, so just wanted to mention my success :)

Edited by JKFWEB
  • Like 1

Can someone check the site at Delmar and 170? I had 4G through there just 20 minutes ago.

4soundman reported that 170 and Delmar was installed as of last week.

Does anyone know if the site at 70 and Hwy T is upgraded to NV? I can go back out there if we arent sure about it. Cause I had 4G on the east part of Foristell earlier this evening.

No clue....could be coming from the site south of Wright City....only way to tell 100% is serving cells.

4soundman reported that 170 and Delmar was installed as of last week.

I think i remember that. I was getting 4G off of it this morning i believe. Half way between there and  170/40 on i was on 3G again.

I think i remember that. I was getting 4G off of it this morning i believe. Half way between there and  170/40 on i was on 3G again.

And I guess you weren't running sensorly.....

No clue....could be coming from the site south of Wright City....only way to tell 100% is serving cells.

Yea ill have to run back out there this weekend. I dont get fringe on my GNex to my knowledge or else id have it at Taylor and Hunt from the Tower Grove Park site.

I've been afraid to run it since a couple weeks ago when we were told that the GNex is a bad phone to run Sensorly

I'd highly recommend that you don't otherwise you'll be chasing your tails with dark purple that is not even possible to be there.

I'd highly recommend that you don't otherwise you'll be chasing your tails with dark purple that is not even possible to be there.

RIght. I'll do it the old school way then. Engineering screen and a paper map.

There's a guy up on the Flushing Meadows tower in Des Peres, and the ropes are up. Kind of cool, they were hoisting up a small cylinder as I drove by. I got over 20Mbps sitting at the light next to the tower, my guess is they have 30M back haul.Posted Image

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 2

RIght. I'll do it the old school way then. Engineering screen and a paper map.

No need to go old school if you guys have a network(dynamic) KML of the sites.  Pull it up straight in Google Maps on your phone.  You'll have the different markers right there in the map app.  Now if you have a Samsung device you can split screen the LTE engineering screen with google maps, then combine that with the LTE Discovery app running in "cycle when not connected to LTE" and you've got a mean lean LTE hunting machine!  Plus Sensorly running map trip in the background and it's all hands free. 

If you are interested in the KML, I can host one next to the map.  Here's a screen shot if you are curious: 

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/579-network-vision-site-map-new-orleans-memphis-gulf-coast-east-texas-mississippi-and-louisiana-markets/page-160?p=159304&do=findComment&comment=159304