Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Picked up 05613B02 on 55 near 141 today yesterday same place was 05612702 neither was the church rd site

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G LTE on Tapatalk Beta 4

05613B## is the site at Tesson and Griffin. 056127## is the site in Imperial.

Picked up 05613B02 on 55 near 141 today yesterday same place was 05612702 neither was the church rd site

05613B## is the site at Tesson and Griffin. 056127## is the site in Imperial.

That will be some nice overlap if they ever keep the Arnold Church Rd site on consistently. I only had the Tesson and Griffin site momentarily and never got it back this morning I stayed on 55 to 270 and picked it up south of 141 near the Church Rd overpass

• Like 1

There's a pretty giant crane setting up at the CenturyTel building at Lindbergh & Page and I saw a lot of workers up on the roof. Since that's so close to my office, I may swing by and see if I can get some photos. It's a giant lattice tower and the workers were on the roof, so who knows.

Hopeful, anyway.

I saw that same crane when driving by around 9:15 this morning, didn't see any workers though then.

I saw that same crane when driving by around 9:15 this morning, didn't see any workers though then.

I was running really late to work today; I'm going to drive by on my way to lunch and see what's up.

That will be some nice overlap if they ever keep the Arnold Church Rd site on consistently. I only had the Tesson and Griffin site momentarily and never got it back this morning I stayed on 55 to 270 and picked it up south of 141 near the Church Rd overpass

What's awesome about this is that we spotted Tesson Ferry and Griffin Rd before it was accepted!

What's awesome about this is that we spotted Tesson Ferry and Griffin Rd before it was accepted!
Nice!

Can someone grab HEX SCID from these sites please:

N Lindbergh behind Aldi

Flushing Meadow and Des Peres

Behind Ferguson PD

I just drove 270 on my way to work so I went past the Des Peres site. I never got any LTE. I had the discovery app running and even rebooted my phone along the trip. Anyone else get w signal from that tower today?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Can someone grab HEX SCID from these sites please:

N Lindbergh behind Aldi

Flushing Meadow and Des Peres

Behind Ferguson PD

I wish I knew that about an hour ago. I just went up to Brentwood via 270 but already back in south county. On a side note when I was connected to Des Peres on 270 and in Brentwood my 4G data was unusable and in Brentwood 3G was also unusable. I had no working data until I got to Lindbergh on 40

I wish I knew that about an hour ago. I just went up to Brentwood via 270 but already back in south county. On a side note when I was connected to Des Peres on 270 and in Brentwood my 4G data was unusable and in Brentwood 3G was also unusable. I had no working data until I got to Lindbergh on 40

My 3G has been unusable off and on the last couple days at Kingshighway and Manchester

At least we get some good news in Bergie re-signing.

Yep, another "prove it" contract handed out by Army.  3.25 mil for 1 year is reasonable.  If he can go into dominant mode, he will be in our long-term plans and get a bigger contract next year....but then again Stewart is the same way (both can be dominant when they want but disappear for weeks at a time).  I'm most anxious for Petro's contract though.

Go Blues!

Just to stay semi on topic....I hope someone can confirm there is or isn't LTE from the Des Peres site today.  I'm starting to worry my phone isn't connecting to LTE properly since I couldn't get any 4G signal there around 1pm....and I couldn't get one in Arnold the other day (although that one isn't too uncommon for it to disappear).

Maybe I can get some panel pictures in the next couple of days. Finally saw someone up top on that Cottleville tower. No panel I could pick out in 60 mph traffic.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

data/4g has been down all day today from my friend at charter

Just to stay semi on topic....I hope someone can confirm there is or isn't LTE from the Des Peres site today.  I'm starting to worry my phone isn't connecting to LTE properly since I couldn't get any 4G signal there around 1pm....and I couldn't get one in Arnold the other day (although that one isn't too uncommon for it to disappear).

desperes is back up, per my friend at charter building across the highway from tower.

The way towers have been up and down, don't 'despere' always assume its sprint and not your phone.

• Like 2

Okay, I won't tell you.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Hawks still suck btw.

Blah blah you got your cardinals doing good accept that the hawks are amazing.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2