Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Nothing at all to report on any of the tower I checked today.

I keep an eye on 3 pretty close between here and work and nothing that I can say is NV yet. Doesn't help that the one right next to my apartment is behind an engineering firm and has white pickup trucks parked there all the time anyway.

there is a site by 55 and mattis road that has lines attached like they were lifting panels, but I didn't see anything going on from the highway.

Hello all. I'm not sure where I should post this question, so please excuse me if it is in the wrong place. This is a picture of the megatower in the middle of my town. Which one of these racks is Sprints? I believe it is the one on the top, but I'm fairly new to tower stalking and I'm not really sure. Thanks.

IHvLLnp.jpg

Hello all. I'm not sure where I should post this question, so please excuse me if it is in the wrong place. This is a picture of the megatower in the middle of my town. Which one of these racks is Sprints? I believe it is the one on the top, but I'm fairly new to tower stalking and I'm not really sure. Thanks.

I don't think I have ever seen so many racks on one tower before....

• Like 1

FWIW, I've got a public album on Google+ with the Richmond Heights, MO pole.

I'm not sure if the boxes are hidden in a building or what, but this one is a bit tricky -- it's in a soccer field, with basketball courts on one side and volleyball courts on the other (which are under construction). There is a larger, concrete block building with a large privacy fence around the base of the tower. I managed to grab a few shots. 

Thoughts? 

Me either. I know judging from the base that the tower has AT&T, Verizon and Sprint racks. I'm assuming T-Mobile too considering the number of racks. I believe this is the only tower that is within city limits and is on city property. They like money.

Here's a better picture of the site.

DfMhYTT.jpg

Me either. I know judging from the base that the tower has AT&T, Verizon and Sprint racks. I'm assuming T-Mobile too considering the number of racks. I believe this is the only tower that is within city limits and is on city property. They like money.

Here's a better picture of the site.

Can you PM me the site ID for that site or tell me what city it is in?

My best guess would be the top, but I'm not entirely sure. It looks like there's little boxes behind the panels at the top, which would lead me to believe that's not Sprint. I assume you checked our maps to make sure it was in fact a Sprint tower? I'm not sure we'll be able to tell until the NV equipment gets installed. 

My best guess would be the top, but I'm not entirely sure. It looks like there's little boxes behind the panels at the top, which would lead me to believe that's not Sprint. I assume you checked our maps to make sure it was in fact a Sprint tower? I'm not sure we'll be able to tell until the NV equipment gets installed. 

Yeah, its a Sprint site.

I should also say that this is the only site in the Sikeston area that I do not see signs of NV. I was out at one site today and they were installing the tower equipment and the other has been 3G accepted. So I'm assuming we should see work here shortly. 

You guys need to get out more as that looks normal. Several here like that and we don't even have regional carriers. No US Cellular, no metro PCS, no cricket, etc. I remember the Florida guys posting some with many more racks.

Sent from my little Note2

Saying a prayer for all of you in the path of this storm.... including myself....be safe y'all....

Man the wind last night was crazy! Woke me up at about 4am. It knocked down the traffic light by me at arsenal/Ivanhoe

But anyway, has anyone else been noticing significant improvements in service recently? Even towers that haven't been touched with upgrades, I am almost never in an area where I can't pull down 1 Meg on 3g anymore. This is starting to get fun. Now it would be cool if some more 4g lit up, since its been a few weeks now.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

This thread has gotten wayyy too boring. I'm ready for round 2 of LTE fun in STL.

No doubt. Bring it on!

• Like 1

This thread has gotten wayyy too boring.  I'm ready for round 2 of LTE fun in STL.

They are going to make you wait 3 months with no change like they did for us...  them bam..5 in one day along with 2 or 3 later in the week. 

I hope they don't... that was brutal just watching RRUs flying.

With all of the work that is going on on the IL side i think we may have some acceptances soon. The one in Troy, IL looked done. Crews were doing Backhaul at the site near my house in Collinsville, IL at St. Peter and Paul Cemetery.

8777867588_8c69917e16_b_d.jpgThis was taken today after I got off work.

I've been having trouble connecting to the Arnold tower the last few days...is it offline or my stupid Evo LTE phone?

same here