Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

At least there is tangible, trackable progress within the STL metro now. They need it given the USCC takeover... though I could see Sprint take their time to switch people in St. Louis.

Just gut....have absolutely no idea....I also thought the Blues would win the cup this year so take it with a grain of salt.

I hope so, seeing all this purple literally circling around were I work is torture. ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

I see some blips on Sensorly near 270/44 (actually on Watson)....I'm curious which tower that's coming from.

I'm off work today so maybe I'll run by there and see what's going on.

If you do, please please get SCID.

I was wondering what the total number of sites are anticipated in the STL area? So if we have 7 is that like 10% or what? Maybe I should just cough up some cash...

I was wondering what the total number of sites are anticipated in the STL area? So if we have 7 is that like 10% or what? Maybe I should just cough up some cash...

I highly recommend becoming a sponsor. There's some great info that only sponsors can access...

Every Sprint site will be upgraded.

If you do, please please get SCID.

I got nothin in that area :( There is an office building there so maybe someone was a few floors up and was able to get a hint of a signal once. I ended up just going to Arnold and mapping another 400-500 points lol.

Just found a bunch of empty Ericsson boxes, packages, and some cut up cables at the site closest to my house. Not having much luck googling the part numbers and the big Ericsson box was too far away to get a model number.

Edit: I didn't notice it before but one of the boxes was addressed to a Sprint Contractor, Wigdahl Electric

Edit: Heres the link to my photostream its the first 12 pics. Doesn't look like anything has changed on the racks.

I got nothin in that area :( There is an office building there so maybe someone was a few floors up and was able to get a hint of a signal once. I ended up just going to Arnold and mapping another 400-500 points lol.

Soooo 2 hrs after I got back from this trip, I noticed a puddle of antifreeze under my car. I have a crack in the plastic corner of my radiator and now need a new one. Sprint is killin me here... :(

I see some blips on Sensorly near 270/44 (actually on Watson)....I'm curious which tower that's coming from.

I'm off work today so maybe I'll run by there and see what's going on.

I couldn't get any 4g at watson/rott rd, but the id for up on old 141/shangrala area is 0560be01

I couldn't get any 4g at watson/rott rd, but the id for up on old 141/shangrala area is 0560be01

Wow...that's the Arnold site. Helluva range. I guess it travels over the river unobstructed though.

Edit: Just checked google Earth. That area is 5.4 straight miles from the tower.

Wow...that's the Arnold site. Helluva range. I guess it travels over the river unobstructed though.

Edit: Just checked google Earth. That area is 5.4 straight miles from the tower.

That's a daily occurrence here on several sites...even monopole city sites. 7 to 8 miles is simple. I did several 9-10 mile shots from a site before. You get bored when there was only 2 sites active in the city and it sat like that for 3 months with no movement. At my office before they red sticked our Airport site I would use it from the 7th floor, shoot through 100 feet of building and 5+ miles down the road. Pulled a nice -98 to -103 signal at my desk. Such a shame it's gone now....

Check out the distance on this boomer and it doesn't even have 33 degree beamwidth antennas. I could only imagine the crazy distance with those and 300+ ft.

http://www.sensorly....53638,-91.41221