Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

More work on the flagpole at McDonnell and Lindbergh yesterday. Bucket lift up to the top of the tower with some lines extending down to the ground. Plain white van with a trailer parked next to it.

Now this morning I see they have all the covers off, and all the equipment at the top of the tower is clearly visible. Couldn't slow down for a closer look, though.

Can anyone confirm that this is Sprint work?

Again, Needing some folks to help with editing the spreadsheet(link is in my sig) As of right now I have someone in Springfield, One in Madison County, IL(myself) and one in St. Louis. Let me know and I can give you access to edit.

You've got one in Osage Beach, Camdenton don't forget.

I have an iPhone so cannot use sensorly. However I did take a screen shot of both pages of the speed test. How do I post a picture from my screen shot?. Service was going in and out. I did run another speed test and it went up to 2 mbps download. The top of the tower is open And I took a pic with my phone that I could post as well.

I have an iPhone so cannot use sensorly. However I did take a screen shot of both pages of the speed test. How do I post a picture from my screen shot?. Service was going in and out. I did run another speed test and it went up to 2 mbps download. The top of the tower is open And I took a pic with my phone that I could post as well.

Several options, you can upload them to an image hosting site, such as Photobucket or Imageshack, put them in your public folder on Dropbox, or your public folder in Google+ or Facebook. And then embed or link the image here.

Just got a LTE signal at Jefferson and market streets in downtown STL. Ran a quick speed test only .96 download and .05 upload. Ping was 81 however. I noticed the flag is off the flagpole tower nearby.

Also, where is this tower? I don't see any flagpole towers in that area.

It's in the parking lot of Wesco Distribution. Just west of the multi level Wells Fargo parking garage. If that is the one giving off the signal.

As far as I can tell that is not a Sprint site. The Sprint site is on the other side of that building.Closer to Clark and Jefferson

As far as I can tell that is not a Sprint site. The Sprint site is on the other side of that building.Closer to Clark and Jefferson

Are you sure about that? I thought that was an AT&T tower. Either way I was getting an LTE signal for a brief period of time.

Are you sure about that? I thought that was an AT&T tower. Either way I was getting an LTE signal for a brief period of time.

If you could see the site while you were getting the LTE signal, it likely wasn't from that site, seeing as you had a very very weak LTE signal.

Well according to the Sites list on the Sponsor side the flagpole site is not Sprint's. The Sprint site looks to have 4 carriers on it.

And don't get us wrong we aren't trying to put you down or anything we are just trying to figure out where you got connection from and we appreciate you letting us know!

And don't get us wrong we aren't trying to put you down or anything we are just trying to figure out where you got connection from and we appreciate you letting us know!

No offense taken. If you figure it out I could drive by it next week possibly. Just let me know.

No offense taken. If you figure it out I could drive by it next week possibly. Just let me know.

Since you have an iPhone, it does report the LTE signal strength in the bars (unlike all other phones) so if you happen to notice that you have 4 or 5 bars of LTE, let us know where you are. That will help to narrow down the location of the tower, until the acceptance report comes through. Thanks!

If you get LTE connecton be sure to follow the steps in the link in my Signature and record the Serving Cell ID's in the LTE Engineering Screen. This is the only way to know which tower you are connected to.

• Like 1

I will most likely be at the Scott tomorrow night to watch the Blues beat the hated Blackhawks and secure home ice(hopefully San Jose wins too). I will report anything that I get in the area including any eHRPD or increased 3G speed due to the NV 3G sites.

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm that this is Sprint work?

DaQue has stated previously that the flagpole at McDonnell and Lindbergh is a Sprint tower. Not sure if any other carriers use the site or not.

DaQue has stated previously that the flagpole at McDonnell and Lindbergh is a Sprint tower. Not sure if any other carriers use the site or not.

That's what I was getting at. If someone can confirm NV Panels or RRU I can update the sheet.

I will most likely be at the Scott tomorrow night to watch the Blues beat the hated Blackhawks and secure home ice(hopefully San Jose wins too). I will report anything that I get in the area including any eHRPD or increased 3G speed due to the NV 3G sites.

I'll be there at the game tomorrow too. I have an HTC Evo LTE. I can't even get strong enough 3G service in the building to update Twitter. Do you have this problem as well?

I'll be there at the game tomorrow too. I have an HTC Evo LTE. I can't even get strong enough 3G service in the building to update Twitter. Do you have this problem as well?

My Evo LTE had no problem getting a strong enough signal....the problem was that it had no bandwidth. I can rarely send/receive texts through google voice at a game.