Analyst says Galaxy Note coming to Sprint.

pyroscott

I do hope the Note comes to Sprint sooner than later. We have seen the LTE Lab/FIT device reports and schedule through September. So it would have had to be a new decision, and then be slotted to get into the LTE labs. However, if it was not a LTE device, then it wouldn't go through the LTE lab and FIT testing.

I think the Note is a very exciting device. However, I don't put much hope in a LTE Note hitting Sprint soon. And further, I think by the time it could get to market, the Note will be too old. Might as well try for the first round of the next GSIII based Note. If I am wrong, I will still be very happy! :)

Robert

GS3 based Note?

GS3 based Note?

That is just completely future speculation on my part. Just based on the perceived popularity of the Note, it seems natural that there will also be a GS3 variant of the Note in the not too distant future.

Robert

Oh no, I can't even imagine how excited TS is about this phone. LOL

I was jumping up and down more than this guy

powderpuff.gif

But I have been burned before so I am not getting my hopes up, besides The EVO LTE will keep me busy until the end of the year which is probably when the Note 2 comes out (whether on AT&T or Sprint)

TS

• Like 1

Galaxy Fridge? That would be kind of awesome! :rofl::lol:

Well Samsung does have refrigerators with touch screens running android.

Laundry machines' date=' too!

I knew about the laundry machines too, like LG makes fridges and laundry machines too, lol.

Sent from Joshs Evo Shift using Forum Runner

^ That is true. Look at the HTC One X, the Sprint version is so much better, so I wouldn't doubt it.

Well I frankly can't wait, :( so tomorrow I am going to the AT&T store and check out this hermaphrodite device :o and decide whether to get it in white or black, Then head back to the office and order it on Amazon (at a cheaper price)..

What I don't know is how the porting of a number works. I have 4 devices on my account and one of them will be given up for this phone, Don't know if porting the number to AT&T would mess up something on the account or any of the other lines.

TS

I'm excited for you!! Strongly considered doing the same but I think I'll just wait on Sprint to get it. At least that's the plan for now. :P

^ That is true. Look at the HTC One X, the Sprint version is so much better, so I wouldn't doubt it.

Well I frankly can't wait, so tomorrow I am going to the AT&T store and check out this hermaphrodite device and decide whether to get it in white or black, Then head back to the office and order it on Amazon (at a cheaper price)..

What I don't know is how the porting of a number works. I have 4 devices on my account and one of them will be given up for this phone, Don't know if porting the number to AT&T would mess up something on the account or any of the other lines.

TS

Sent from my rooted WHITE E4GT via TapaTalk

Well I frankly can't wait, :( so tomorrow I am going to the AT&T store and check out this hermaphrodite device :o and decide whether to get it in white or black, Then head back to the office and order it on Amazon (at a cheaper price)..

TS

It will only affect that lines contract, if there is one, if there isn't you are golden. Just make sure you have all the account details. Once the transfer goes through you can double check your Sprint plan to make sure nothing weird happened

• Like 2

Well, like I said over in AndroidForums, I'll repeat it here, I finally got my Galaxy Note. :o

and at the risk of being boo'ed off the forums lol I have to say that "what a phone". This is not to say I am leaving Sprint, on the contrary, I still have 3 lines left with them and don't plan on ditching them. I still see network Vision on track and like what I see coming in the near future. But since seeing this phone in the AT&T store almost a month ago in person, I knew I had to get it whether on Sprint or AT&T. Speaking of which, I swear the phone got bigger since I last saw it. lol

But after a day playing around with it and trying to reconfigure the screens to my desire I guess my eyes readjusted to its size.

Speaking of size, man, there is no way no how I can ever go back to a smaller screen. This thing is awesome. The display is on par with what I saw on the EVO 4G LTE, crystal clear, sharp, blacks are black etc etc. Being that I always used two hands with my phones usually, going to the Note didn't phase me. The GPS works rather well and I'm getting a very good signal from AT&T's LTE network here in NYC. Speaking of which, once Sprint gets LTE here, I am sure folks will love the speeds. The pen/stylus is awesome and reminds me of the good ole Windows phone days but so much better.

I figure it this way i am not ditching Sprint, I am just getting acquainted with the device and preparing myself so when Sprint does get it, I'll be prepared and know the ins' and outs of the device. Yep thats the story I'm sticking to. :D

So yes, this die hard Sprint guy has a foot on the other side of the fence only to grab a tool to use for the meantime, but will eventually (hopefully by years end) soon be both feet planted on the right side of the fence.

TS

• Like 7

Well, like I said over in AndroidForums, I'll repeat it here, I finally got my Galaxy Note. :o

and at the risk of being boo'ed off the forums lol I have to say that "what a phone". This is not to say I am leaving Sprint, on the contrary, I still have 3 lines left with them and don't plan on ditching them. I still see network Vision on track and like what I see coming in the near future. But since seeing this phone in the AT&T store almost a month ago in person, I knew I had to get it whether on Sprint or AT&T. Speaking of which, I swear the phone got bigger since I last saw it. lol

But after a day playing around with it and trying to reconfigure the screens to my desire I guess my eyes readjusted to its size.

Speaking of size, man, there is no way no how I can ever go back to a smaller screen. This thing is awesome. The display is on par with what I saw on the EVO 4G LTE, crystal clear, sharp, blacks are black etc etc. Being that I always used two hands with my phones usually, going to the Note didn't phase me. The GPS works rather well and I'm getting a very good signal from AT&T's LTE network here in NYC. Speaking of which, once Sprint gets LTE here, I am sure folks will love the speeds. The pen/stylus is awesome and reminds me of the good ole Windows phone days but so much better.

I figure it this way i am not ditching Sprint, I am just getting acquainted with the device and preparing myself so when Sprint does get it, I'll be prepared and know the ins' and outs of the device. Yep thats the story I'm sticking to. :D

So yes, this die hard Sprint guy has a foot on the other side of the fence only to grab a tool to use for the meantime, but will eventually (hopefully by years end) soon be both feet planted on the right side of the fence.

TS

Spoiling yourself with a new device cause you can. Did you sign a 2 year contract or paid full price to save from the ETF in the end?

I hate contracts. They are so limiting at times. But for me to be able to afford a phone, it's a necessary evil.

I don't know about other carriers, but Sprint has the ETF prorated so it's not like you would be paying a $350 ETF after a year, it would be much less. Buying a phone full price to avoid a contract (unless on T-Mobile where they discount the plan if you pay full price, but still need a contract) is basically throwing the $20 or so per month that the carrier charges to make up the subsidy down the toilet unless you plan on cancelling after a couple months.

About the only way to avoid a contract and not throw money away is to go prepaid.

"Samsung Galaxy Note shows up on Sprint website"

http://www.mobilebloom.com/samsung-galaxy-note-shows-up-on-sprint-website/2212496/

AJ