Sprint LTE May 2012 Schedule Maps

uh oh its june now.... trolling for june updates..... ROB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for last weeks completed site update first. Which I received this morning. Should be soon.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

• Like 5

I was waiting for last weeks completed site update first. Which I received this morning. Should be soon.

We gotta do something about them trolls. :rofl:

Seems like they're two NV sites within walking distance of my home w/ 4G turning on next Saturday. Hopefully this will include some 3G speed increases as well(slow 3G was reason for me leaving on the first place).

Did they turn on in Brooklyn yet

In soviet S4GRU' date=' trolls do something about you!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2[/quote']

I now feel like S4GRU has crossed a new threshold when Yakoff Smirnoff jokes have made it to the forums. Oh, the sense of pride!

• Like 2

So can you quit your job so we get the updates immediately or is that going too far? :D

So can you quit your job so we get the updates immediately or is that going too far? :D

I'm looking for one of you to sponsor me personally so I can quit my day job. :P

I'm looking for one of you to sponsor me personally so I can quit my day job. :P

Will you take a check? Or maybe pay in Hatch Green Chile?

• Like 1

Will you take a check? Or maybe pay in Hatch Green Chile?

Emmmm...chile...

*drool*

NM state question. Red or Green?

I prefer Red, Chimayo Red. But sometimes I'll do Christmas style.

I prefer Red, Chimayo Red. But sometimes I'll do Christmas style.

Back when I lived there, I almost felt like I *should* always order green just out of NM pride. I still usually got red anyways, or compromised with christmas... well, unless I was eating a burger. Definitely need green for that!

Man, talking about this makes me long for breakfast at The Pantry. Or maybe a Bumble Bee burrito..

• Like 1

Back when I lived there' date=' I almost felt like I *should* always order green just out of NM pride. I still usually got red anyways, or compromised with christmas... well, unless I was eating a burger. Definitely need green for that!

Man, talking about this makes me long for breakfast at The Pantry. Or maybe a Bumble Bee burrito..[/quote']

I'm in Santa Fe for dinner celebrating my wife and son's birthday. But we went to Jinja. So its Thai chiles tonight. :)

• Like 2

Did they turn on in Brooklyn yet

The sites I was talking about were on the May NV schedule map. However, the NV complete map doesn't reflect that. So I assume those Brooklyn sites are not live. I not on Sprint anymore so I wouldn't have anyway to test and see.

The sites I was talking about were on the May NV schedule map. However' date=' the NV complete map doesn't reflect that. So I assume those Brooklyn sites are not live. I not on Sprint anymore so I wouldn't have anyway to test and see.[/quote']

No LTE sites went live in NYC market in May. :(

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Whenever anyone mentions West Philly I automatically start singing the theme song to Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in my head. "Innn West Philadelphia, born and raised..." #TrueStory

Ok, back to the topic....sorry... :blush:

• Like 4

...a couple of guys they were up to no good, started deploying wimax in my neighborhood, i dropped to 1 bar of service and my mom got scared she said your moving to a place with LTE in the air.

Edited by danielholt
  • Like 15

...a couple of guys they were up to no good, started deploying wimax in my neighborhood, i dropped to 1 bar of service and my mom got scared she said your moving to a place with LTE in the air.

Very good...hahahaha +1 on I will be joining you and Robert for that beer.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

...a couple of guys they were up to no good' date=' started deploying wimax in my neighborhood, i dropped to 1 bar of service and my mom got scared she said your moving to a place with LTE in the air.[/quote']

This made my morning. :hee:

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Sooo, when is LTE actually coming to Bel Air (or at least just greater LA)? Carlton has been waiting patiently and is getting jealous of Atlanta, Dallas, et al.

• Like 2