Sprint LTE May 2012 Schedule Maps

Where is St. Louis on the grid?

On a side note, I had a friend come down to Carbondale for SIU's graduation. His phone worked great. My 4S became a paperweight on the EV-DO network there and VZW support told me to get a 4G LTE device. :)

On HoFo someone found a live LTE site near Highland, IN, which is in the Chicago metro SE of the Loop.

A member from Athens, GA has been posting speedtests for a few weeks from his Nexus or whatever they are calling the new LTE one.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Where is St. Louis on the grid?

I've been anxiously waiting for updated news on STL too. I check this site several times per day already and getting my Evo LTE has only encouraged me to check more often lol.

• Like 1

Since Portland, OR is on the hook up w/4G/LTE, does anyone know when Little Rock, AR will enjoy the same?

Have they started in Portland, OR yet? I'm in the Portland/Vancouver, so this would be great news!

Only approx. 1% of the sites have been converted in the DC market. Unless you were connected to one of the upgraded towers, you wouldn't notice any improvements. It will take the average market 6 months to complete NV from start to finish, it will take 9-12 months in the largest markets.

Robert

So for the DC/VA/MD area, it will take until the end of the year?? Was hoping for sooner, but I guess it's not too bad considering other markets.

So for the DC/VA/MD area, it will take until the end of the year?? Was hoping for sooner, but I guess it's not too bad considering other markets.

I hope that's not true. Just got a G-Nex from the misses and was hoping to experience some 4G speeds.....sooner than later but it doesn't look that way :(

I hope that's not true. Just got a G-Nex from the misses and was hoping to experience some 4G speeds.....sooner than later but it doesn't look that way :(

The market will start seeing LTE soon. And sites will come live every week. However, it will take more than 6 months to complete every site in the market.

Even Verizon hasn't completed every site in the market. Not even close. Remain calm.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 4

People are so paranoid about Network Vision not being completed. Robert has to wait the longest for NV in his area, and I have to wait until next year for both areas I live at. The band-aid fixes that Sprint has done in my areas have helped a lot, and will get me by until NV arrives next year some time. If anything, those of us who have to wait until 2013 before Sprint gets to our areas have the right to go crazy. :blink:

It is just frustrating to go a two miles down the road to the grocery store and have 1.5Mbps-2.0Mbps download speeds then come home and be lucky to hit 100Kbps. So close!

The market will start seeing LTE soon. And sites will come live every week. However, it will take more than 6 months to complete every site in the market.

Even Verizon hasn't completed every site in the market. Not even close. Remain calm.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Thank you Robert for the helpful and up to date information. It is much appreciated

• Like 1

How much does someone have to pay to become a sponsor? Is there a minimum/suggest amount etc? TIA CJ

I threw $20 into the pot, but I think you can donate any amount. I plan on adding more, but family and life comes first.

• Like 1

I threw $20 into the pot, but I think you can donate any amount. I plan on adding more, but family and life comes first.

I started with $20, too. And have been making additional donations along the way (usually monthly).