Samsung Galaxy Note 5 User Thread

COZisBack

Everything has been running smooth for me thus far.  The permissions thing is rather annoying as is the "Sprint" in the notification area as was noted before.  I wish they gave us system tuner tweaking abilities like the Nexus phones.  As Google is going away from having more up there, Samsung and Sprint decided you needed more things taking up that space.  Lame! 

Overall though, a fine update.  Took forever to get here, but whatever, it's here now. 

I was surprised that out was there for me, I'm usually the last to get an update... I downloaded it but haven't isn't installed it... Do you lose all pictures when you install?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I was surprised that out was there for me, I'm usually the last to get an update... I downloaded it but haven't isn't installed it... Do you lose all pictures when you install?

No you don't lose anything.

Yeah that is weird for sure, but once I installed SCP it went away. Either way I am liking this update, phone feels a bit smoother and faster overall just need to get things back to how I had them on 5.1.1, first step was Package Disabler Pro.

What does Package Disabler Pro do?

has anyone been having problems with Pandora. it only plays one song then stops. you have to go and press play again and then it'll stop again. I'm posting in this thread because i didn't know if marshmallow had anything to do with it.

No root required.

I have never heard of this app before. Giving it a try! Thanks guys!

I so want to disable the Music app from Samsung. Always up in my business when I want Google Play Music.

I have never heard of this app before. Giving it a try! Thanks guys!

I so want to disable the Music app from Samsung. Always up in my business when I want Google Play Music.

You can disable almost everything, I disable everything I won't ever use sure helps with battery life and overall performance.

• Like 3

You can disable almost everything, I disable everything I won't ever use sure helps with battery life and overall performance.

Amazing how much can still be learned!

Is anyone else getting a text message from 8737 after the update. I been getting one roughly every 2 to 3 hours with a bunch of letters and numbers...

Is anyone else getting a text message from 8737 after the update. I been getting one roughly every 2 to 3 hours with a bunch of letters and numbers...

Nope then again I didn't take the ota I flashed manually.

I got only one about 12 hours after ota.

• Like 1