Samsung Galaxy Note 5 User Thread

COZisBack

I couldn't wait it's been a long time since I have used Odin but it's installing now. :)

Ha ha ha, I'm doing the same now. About to flash. I'd rather spend tonight setting my phone back up.

Sent from my Sprint Note5 for your reading pleasure

• Like 1

Give it another flash, see if that clears it up for you

I'm trying a format all data first otherwise back to 5.1.1. Well nope no luck back for another flash if it doesn't work this time I am going back to 5.1.1 and waiting for the OTA. I did notice Odin said not responding the first time I ran it while checking the MD5 so maybe that was an issue, didn't do that this time.

Edited by BlueAngel

I'm trying a format all data first otherwise back to 5.1.1.

just let it time out the 5 times, then it'll proceed and be just fine.  That happened to me too, but the recommendation on the XDA thread was to just let it time out the 5 times and then proceed.  I got my google authenticator code via text on the device, so I know I'm okay. 

just let it time out the 5 times, then it'll proceed and be just fine.  That happened to me too, but the recommendation on the XDA thread was to just let it time out the 5 times and then proceed.  I got my google authenticator code via text on the device, so I know I'm okay. 

I did initially didn't work.

I let mine wait through all the retries without hitting the retry button and now it's activated!  Sweet.  Didn't have to call Sprint!

I was hitting the retry button 5 times. That didn't work. 

Damn this is great downloading the stock 5.1.1 firmware is going to take two hours...

Wait through the retries.  It should work.  I mean, I did reflash, but was having the same problem the second time.  Patience and it will work.  I'm all set now. 

a7743998f5caba14027cfd6920417cf4.jpg

That sprint logo is going to get old

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yeah that is weird for sure, but once I installed SCP it went away. Either way I am liking this update, phone feels a bit smoother and faster overall just need to get things back to how I had them on 5.1.1, first step was Package Disabler Pro.

9c4c9026c5326b2cf63fbcda9e21caa8.jpg

Edited by BlueAngel