T-Mobile LTE & Network Discussion V2

lilotimz

What is T-mobiles current site conversion in metro cities. Are they mostly 100% done with converting all towers to LTE

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I will let someone with more knowledge answer that one

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would not argue so - at least not in Seattle. The amount of EDGE I see is incredible.

And we're in their home market!

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 1

No - upgrades are mostly finished. The real problem is that AWS and PCS WCDMA/LTE doesn't cut it with their site density and the hilly, lots-of-trees terrain up here. I have not tried a Band 12 device - maybe their network is better than I think.

• Like 1

No - upgrades are mostly finished. The real problem is that AWS and PCS WCDMA/LTE doesn't cut it with their site density and the hilly, lots-of-trees terrain up here. I have not tried a Band 12 device - maybe their network is better than I think.

Yes, I would definitely recommend getting into a band 12 device

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I am in between T-Mobile and Sprint right now. Any opinions?

T-MOBILE

Magentan alert!  Magentan alert!  Pink cheerleading and hive mind thinking have been spotted in the area.

AJ

• Like 2

As long as i get good customer service and the network team coming to my house to make sure service is running optimal im fine with it.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Will they really visit your house ?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I drove my wife to the eye doctor yesterday and I was bored so I used my 5x to gauge the signal strength at the docs ofice. T-Mobile was at -116 to -120, Sprint at -103 to -106. It just shows you that nobody is great everywhere. What concerned me is that Project Fi hang on to a relative weak T-Mobile signal instead of switching to a strong Sprint signal.