Sprint Corporate Stores

ZebraDude

Good Evening,

Being a SERO plan holder I have always tried to work with Employee Services and did not normally visit the brick and mortar stores. 

I noticed today trying to find a Sprint Corporate Owned Store there is about 7 stores now in the Chicago area. 

What Happened?

I'd like to see more corporate stores in my part of New Jersey. They really don't have many instead sending people to those horrible affiliates. In my local mall they had a kiosk where guys used to randomly approach you asking what service or phone you were using. It was so annoying. Eventually the mall thankfully banished them to a low traffic corridor. These people were the face of Sprint to a lot of people. They are way behind the other carriers in the number of corporate stores around here. 

• Like 2

I'd like to see more corporate stores in my part of New Jersey. They really don't have many instead sending people to those horrible affiliates. In my local mall they had a kiosk where guys used to randomly approach you asking what service or phone you were using. It was so annoying. Eventually the mall thankfully banished them to a low traffic corridor. These people were the face of Sprint to a lot of people. They are way behind the other carriers in the number of corporate stores around here. 

Depending on where in Jersey, you'll find quite a few stores. There are a lot up north.

Most of the sprint stores here in Southeast Georgia/NorthEast Florida i have noticed are not corporate stores...

Between the Corp store and affiliate store that are about a mile apart near me, I can say that the corp store folks seem a lot more laid back while the affiliate ones are super high pressure...

My last affiliate visit (only went in since it's next to the pizza place I ordered from:

"We don't have the M8 in stock, the iPhone 6 is available. Oh, no apple? Well the GS5 we have. No we don't have Sport version but you don't need that anyway"....I though I was gonna get tackled trying to leave they were so hardcore to sell me something.

• Like 1

Depending on where in Jersey, you'll find quite a few stores. There are a lot up north.

I'm sure that's true but there isn't nearly enough in the central part of the state. You'd be shocked at how few there are in Somerset, Mercer, and Middlesex compared to the competition. And it's not like these areas are some kind of backwater. There are a lot of people there. If Sprint wants to take people from VZW and AT&T they are going to need more than affiliates who can only seem to sell phones but offer no real customer service. 

Sprint cooperate stores in my past experience are sometimes better then the "authorized retailers" (they have more access to account changes, well they used to anyways) and repair. There is one authorized retail I go to all the time they are great, no matter what store I go to. There is another authorized retailer I have gone to before and they are not friendly (no matter what one you go to) and they are just NOT good in general and I am not the only person who has had issues with this particular one in my area. I guess it all just depends on where you are!! 

• Like 1

Back in my day working in a Shentel affiliate store in the mall all the different affiliate stores in the mall(4) would send people with issues to me. I was the only person who cared about service in there. I even ended at one of there stands helping get a blackberry activated on my lunch break. I got yelled at at least once a week by the manager because my sales were always low, to bad the owner didn't care that my customers were always the happiest when they left. Except for the guy who thought the 14 day return policy covered shattering his phone within a day.

• Like 1

I'm sure that's true but there isn't nearly enough in the central part of the state. You'd be shocked at how few there are in Somerset, Mercer, and Middlesex compared to the competition. And it's not like these areas are some kind of backwater. There are a lot of people there. If Sprint wants to take people from VZW and AT&T they are going to need more than affiliates who can only seem to sell phones but offer no real customer service. 

Yep, I know what you mean.

I wish all the stores were corporate where I lived. All the affiliate stores are just shy of crooked. Charging extra for SIM cards, adding insurance when you decline, etc.

Really bad experiences there was definitely a contributing factor to my leaving Sprint previously.

• Like 2

I wish all the stores were corporate where I lived. All the affiliate stores are just shy of crooked. Charging extra for SIM cards, adding insurance when you decline, etc.

Really bad experiences there was definitely a contributing factor to my leaving Sprint previously.

I went into a Sprint corporate store the other day to see if the $5 leash offer was still on my account for my father to get an S5.  They told me it wasn't and I left.  When I got home, I got a text prompting me to finish setting my up "Lookout" subscription.  $2.99 service that I never even heard of was added to my line after I left and this was a corporate store.

I went into a Sprint corporate store the other day to see if the $5 leash offer was still on my account for my father to get an S5.  They told me it wasn't and I left.  When I got home, I got a text prompting me to finish setting my up "Lookout" subscription.  $2.99 service that I never even heard of was added to my line after I left and this was a corporate store.

Ugh. The one thing leftover after all of this Softbank/Network Vision/Marcleo the Great saga has been that the stores still treat the brand like Boost Mobile for people who don't want to be on Boost Mobile.

• Like 2

Good luck getting that charge removed, I am still trying months later. They say they removed it when I called before I pay my bill but what do you know it's back on there again on the next bill.

• Like 1

Good luck getting that charge removed, I am still trying months later. They say they removed it when I called before I pay my bill but what do you know it's back on there again on the next bill.

You have to remove through the lookout app
  • Like 1