iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

I saw it on reddit last night, too, and thought about getting a Verizon version to just hammer the speedtest button all around town. I haven't used Verizon here in years. Did they hit your card with a hold for the full price, or was it actually just $1?

Sent from my iPhone 6

I saw it on reddit last night, too, and thought about getting a Verizon version to just hammer the speedtest button all around town. I have used Verizon here in years. Did they hit your card with a hold for the full price, or was it actually just $1?

Sent from my iPhone 6

Just the 1 dollar.

Sent from my iPhone 6 usinf Crapatalk

Just the 1 dollar.

Damn. Are you sure? That seems risky to send out equipment without at least a credit hold.

Sent from my iPhone 6

This will probably happen to me too. Should be interesting though. My first time having an android device in my possession since January of 2012

I asked for a Galaxy S 6 as my corporate carry phone at my new job and regret that decision every day. Sprint's unlimited data and talk/text are the real workhorse - I forward all calls from my work phone to my iPhone. The GS6 stays plugged in at my desk with call forwarding on all day, every day.

• Like 1

Also, it appears the test drive is back up if any of you want to try and snatch up a device.

I just checked, and said no devices available.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I just checked, and said no devices available.

Oh. How odd. It just said lets go and I went through and then it told me they're out of test drive phones. Sorry about that.

Oh. How odd. It just said lets go and I went through and then it told me they're out of test drive phones. Sorry about that.

It's ok. I'm hoping they'll have one come up. I don't mind trying new phones once in a while.

iPhone 6 128GB is now on sale for the same price as the 64GB version if purchased on Easy Pay or 2 year contract, and the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB model is no longer available for sale on Sprint.com

• Like 1

Does anyone know where I can go check my IMEI to see if it's unlocked. I know on Sprint.com, it says it's at least unlocked for international use. And at&t's go phone page just let me add a sim card to my cart after entering my IMEI, so I'm thinking after my last replacement, the system left the phone unlocked.

Does anyone know where I can go check my IMEI to see if it's unlocked. I know on Sprint.com, it says it's at least unlocked for international use. And at&t's go phone page just let me add a sim card to my cart after entering my IMEI, so I'm thinking after my last replacement, the system left the phone unlocked.

Was it unlocked before you got it replaced? They replace like for like so the replacement should be unlocked... The only way to know for sure it to stick another carriers SIM card in.

Was it unlocked before you got it replaced? They replace like for like so the replacement should be unlocked... The only way to know for sure it to stick another carriers SIM card in.

I don't know if it was unlocked before. I will try to get a SIM tonight and test it out and see.

So I did the 1$ try thing for the s6 edge. Not because I am leaving Apple, but purely because I want to see if CA is activated anywhere near me lol...

And hey, its 1$. Hope they provide it with an unlimited or high data cap. lol

I also did it too but solely for the CA. I'm just wondering when these phones will be sent out. I've gotten no email besides the email saying thank you. The money has came out my account already. But I'm in the same boat as you I just want to see how much CA is in my area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone that's wondering about their market's CA situation: have you found multiple band 41 carriers? That would probably answer your question. No multiple carriers, no CA.

Sent from my iPhone 6