iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Funny that I am now holding my iPhone and enjoying it much more. I noticed a lot of UI lag with that edge. Even scrolling on websites is full of it. And in messages. Actually, everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone 6 usinf Crapatalk

yeah i find IOS to be alot smother especially when the phone is 1 or 2 years old, (my grandma has an iPhone 4s works as well as the day she bought it, on IOS 8.4) most of my family was firmly on android (samsung) until just this year, after seeing my iphone 5 hold up for two years and watching their phones freeze crash, lag, not receive software updates, they have all switched to iphone 6 or 6 plus... I think Samsung is losing a lot ground in the premium market, hence this poorly thought out test drive with its two gigs of data. :unsure:        

• Like 1

yeah i find IOS to be alot smother especially when the phone is 1 or 2 years old, (my grandma has an iPhone 4s works as well as the day she bought it, on IOS 8.4) most of my family was firmly on android (samsung) until just this year, after seeing my iphone 5 hold up for two years and watching their phones freeze crash, lag, not receive software updates, they have all switched to iphone 6 or 6 plus... I think Samsung is losing a lot ground in the premium market, hence this poorly thought out test drive with its two gigs of data. :unsure:

It's not so much ios being smoother than Android. It's all the garbage Samsung packs on top of Android in touchwiz that slows it down.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I have seen plenty of iPhone 4/4s that are lagtastic. I think it belonging to your grandma has more to do with it ????. I am guessing that your grandmother probably doesn't push the hardware very much. That being said, I personally find the Galaxy S6 to be a bit laggy.

Sent from my Sprint LG G4

• Like 1

Just turned in this $29 LG Sunrise StraightTalk Wireless phone:

And walked out with this 64GB iPhone 6 Plus:

Do you know what the trade-in price would be if I wanted to get a 128GB 6 Plus on the iPhone Forever plan? I think I would rather just start with the 128GB model.

Do you know what the trade-in price would be if I wanted to get a 128GB 6 Plus on the iPhone Forever plan? I think I would rather just start with the 128GB model.

I got a 64GB iPhone 6 Plus and my payments are $26.77/mo, IIRC. I wanted the 128GB, but I'll wait until I can get the 6S Plus.

I got a 64GB iPhone 6 Plus and my payments are $26.77/mo, IIRC. I wanted the 128GB, but I'll wait until I can get the 6S Plus.

I just added it up, and unless I can keep my Framily plan with this, I am not switching to iPhone Forever. It raises my bill to almost $100/mo, and I currently pay $87/mo. I have a 1GB tablet plan with an iPad mini 2 I got for free on a 2 year contract.

I just added it up, and unless I can keep my Framily plan with this, I am not switching to iPhone Forever. It raises my bill to almost $100/mo, and I currently pay $87/mo. I have a 1GB tablet plan with an iPad mini 2 I got for free on a 2 year contract.

I'm still on my Framily...

• Like 1

Here's my deal:

10358dcd48186a924f12d106ffe05e89.jpg

• Like 1

Here's my deal:

10358dcd48186a924f12d106ffe05e89.jpg

Now I just have to pay off my current 6+ and get the cheap smartphone out of Walmart, and then sign up for iPhone Forever. I owe $600 on my current 6+.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

You can keep Framily. I did, and the rep saw my bill and said "damn, don't ever let anyone take that plan from you. What a deal!" An oddly enough, I no longer see the 128gb plus on the Sprint website anymore. My 64gb plus is 30.77/month.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 2

You can keep Framily. I did, and the rep saw my bill and said "damn, don't ever let anyone take that plan from you. What a deal!" An oddly enough, I no longer see the 128gb plus on the Sprint website anymore. My 64gb plus is 30.77/month.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Yeah, I noticed that too about 2 weeks ago. I was surprised.

So you didn't get a cheap smartphone out of Walmart to use as a trade in like sbolen did? I'm planning to do that.

Only problem I have is if I sell my phone on eBay it'll take 2 days for my money to come to my bank account, and eBay only allows up to 3 business days handling time. :/ Talk about cutting it close.

Huh. That's interesting. I now see "MRC is not NVP discountable" showing up in my Framily plan. I guess I lost my 25% corporate discount?

Edit: Or will I need to submit new verification?

Huh. That's interesting. I now see "MRC is not NVP discountable" showing up in my Framily plan. I guess I lost my 25% corporate discount?

Sounds like they took away the discount.

Go to sprint.com/verify to check your status.

Sent from my Tab 4

Mine has always said that and I even have the Credit Union discount on my account. The discount only applied to the data portion for me anyway.

• Like 1

Just turned in this $29 LG Sunrise StraightTalk Wireless phone:

425096827262238732f4bf9356aadd45.jpg

And walked out with this 64GB iPhone 6 Plus:

ec555839ccd4a79f0c1461461c407a8b.jpg

What are data speeds like for Sprint in STL now compared to AT&T? I know VZW is pretty much blasting at 30 Mbps down any time I test it there pretty much. Are there many VZW customers in STL? I would have expected them to bog down a bit more there. When VZW gets 20x20 that could be very interesting to see what they end up getting as far as speed.

Secondly the purchase option is what you have to pay to keep the device at the end of the contract, right?

So you didn't get a cheap smartphone out of Walmart to use as a trade in like sbolen did? I'm planning to do that.

I was too lazy to save money. I brought in a drawer android I had at home, and they said no because it was too old, and not on their list.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

What are data speeds like for Sprint in STL now compared to AT&T? I know VZW is pretty much blasting at 30 Mbps down any time I test it there pretty much. Are there many VZW customers in STL? I would have expected them to bog down a bit more there. When VZW gets 20x20 that could be very interesting to see what they end up getting as far as speed.

Secondly the purchase option is what you have to pay to keep the device at the end of the contract, right?

This is what I get on B41 in my brick house (ping was unusually high for this test).

513f44a7b4b240744c20d28cfeb6440f.jpg

I have seen plenty of iPhone 4/4s that are lagtastic. I think it belonging to your grandma has more to do with it . I am guessing that your grandmother probably doesn't push the hardware very much. That being said, I personally find the Galaxy S6 to be a bit laggy.

Sent from my Sprint LG G4

for the iphone 4/4s try a clean reset (not a restore from back up)  you can still load in all your pictures, contacts mail.. so on just don't restore from a back up, simply reinstall the apps you want from the app store.  You will be pleasantly surprised.

I was too lazy to save money. I brought in a drawer android I had at home, and they said no because it was too old, and not on their list.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I had to push to get mine through. I was at an authorized reseller, though... I showed my chat transcript that listed the criteria as "must power on," and "must be free of screen damage"

Well ive used the note 5 for a few hours and so far I like it. What i like most is that the phone feels compact and easy to hold in one hand. The stylus is dope for snapchat. Not crazy about the keyboard though and the sicknesses of the phone. Still not switching from iPhone

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Im going to bring the edge with me to work today. I really want to find some CA. What exactly should I look for. And what is the engineering screen on this thing. *#3001 or something like that I thought. I already have signal check installed obviously .

I am understanding why quick charging is so important for this phone, considering it usually gets 4 hours of on screen time according to other peoples reviews. Regardless, I would definitely love to have quick charging in iPhone.