iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

What would be considered good battery life on the 6+? It seems to drop 1% every few minutes while using, with a good standby time. Am I expecting too much? This is my phone right now at 50%. Thoughts?

045034fc80b33a3408570c54d5a572c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+

What would be considered good battery life on the 6+? It seems to drop 1% every few minutes while using, with a good standby time. Am I expecting too much? This is my phone right now at 50%. Thoughts?

045034fc80b33a3408570c54d5a572c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+

This is about normal. I get about 12 or so hours of usage with ungodly standby time. I've gone three full days without charging and regularly go 2 full days.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I just hit 1% and I'm at 11.5 hours usage, 24 hours standby. I don't think I've ever had a phone last for a day with moderate use. I was worried earlier when I was around 50%, but that last half held on for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I'm thinking about maybe upgrading to an iPhone 6 for use when I travel outside of my 1xRTT/3G hellhole.

When I'm back home, though, are there any applications available that are similar to SignalCheck Pro? Something to show signal strength, LTE band, etc.?

I'm thinking about maybe upgrading to an iPhone 6 for use when I travel outside of my 1xRTT/3G hellhole.

When I'm back home, though, are there any applications available that are similar to SignalCheck Pro? Something to show signal strength, LTE band, etc.?

Apps, not directly, but you can use the Engineering screen to get to all that info.  

• Like 1

I just hit 1% and I'm at 11.5 hours usage, 24 hours standby. I don't think I've ever had a phone last for a day with moderate use. I was worried earlier when I was around 50%, but that last half held on for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I am seeing close to the same results. 

Just picked up my iPhone 6 64GB, 12 month lease :D :D

So here's a question, my original iPhone 5 was synced to an old PC, and now I have this new one. How can I restore my stuff and still sync my music?

• Like 2

Just picked up my iPhone 6 64GB, 12 month lease :D :D

So here's a question, my original iPhone 5 was synced to an old PC, and now I have this new one. How can I restore my stuff and still sync my music?

Restoring the phone from iCloud back up or back up from iTunes will put all the information on the new phone. 

I didn't have my music synced on it before.

Plug your phone into your PC/Mac, open iTunes (import music to iTunes if you haven't already), and then you can select your phone on a side menu and it'll show a tab for music, and you can sync all or sync what you chose.

Hey all you 6 plus users: I have an opportunity to get a 6 plus for a pretty good price. Do you like your 6 plus? Any regrets? I'm most worried about the size and whether or not it will be pocketable with a slim case on it.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all you 6 plus users: I have an opportunity to get a 6 plus for a pretty good price. Do you like your 6 plus? Any regrets? I'm most worried about the size and whether or not it will be pocketable with a slim case on it.

Thanks!

Love my 6+. It is a little unwieldy at times, as it a large phone due to the iPhone's huge bezels. Beyond that, it is an amazing device and worth it, especially if you get it at a good price.

• Like 1

Love my 6+. It is a little unwieldy at times, as it a large phone due to the iPhone's huge bezels. Beyond that, it is an amazing device and worth it, especially if you get it at a good price.

Okay thank you. I've been salivating over the extra battery life and screen size of the 6+ lately. I found an actual size print out on the Web and was surprised that it's not that much bigger than my old Nexus 5. I think I might make the leap.

Okay thank you. I've been salivating over the extra battery life and screen size of the 6+ lately. I found an actual size print out on the Web and was surprised that it's not that much bigger than my old Nexus 5. I think I might make the leap.

It is a good bit bigger than a Nexus 5, just so you know. The bezels are what make the 6+ big.

The battery life is insane, though.

Battery life is the one thing I wish my 6 had more of. They're both perfect devices though.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Thanks!

I don't mind the size of the 6+ anymore. Yes it's still big, but after 2 months I'm used to it. Even with the Otterbox Defender on it, it fits fine in my pockets. And the battery life is wonderful. Too bad I still live in weak signal areas so I don't get 2 days out of the battery, but I can't complain.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just wanted to showboat...this is from my home tower. It also happens to be my fastest speed test I've ever had on a cellular network. And it just so happens to be Sprint. That is all...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418500582.139922.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418501921.463946.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418501895.445190.jpg

• Like 8