iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Remember, how do you protect the battery pack for washing them?

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Removable battery so you don't start your pants on fire while charging em or kill the battery while washing. Have a pocket like the coin pockets for it to slide into and bam. [emoji765][emoji765][emoji765]

Or you carry a portable battery pack around like I do. I leave a small one in my inside coat pocket and a bigger one in the glovebox just in case I need one at a friends house or while out at an event.

Removable battery so you don't start your pants on fire while charging em or kill the battery while washing. Have a pocket like the coin pockets for it to slide into and bam. [emoji765][emoji765][emoji765]

Or you carry a portable battery pack around like I do. I leave a small one in my inside coat pocket and a bigger one in the glovebox just in case I need one at a friends house or while out at an event.

Or a removable fashionable fanny pack something modern yet sleek.

Lol I'm really gonna make these pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Portable Charger pants. I should copy right it and invent it. People would love them. A fashionable pair of pants that charges your phone and looks good while doing it.

Thigh gap static charger?  would be the best pants sold in army surplus stores. **More you move, the more charge you get!**

• Like 3

You guys we should definitely create charger pants I'm bout a draw up some schematics lmfaoo

you guys are silly.

charger pants are already here and available;

any number of these @ https://www.google.com/search?q=carpenter+pants&biw=1086&bih=952&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=gLiUVMiyFYuwogTP54HgCA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

plus

any number of these @ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009USAJCC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for taking the wind out of our sails. :P

We are trying to come up with something original. Everything in one sale, maybe even MFi lightning cables for iPhone 5 + too.

• Like 1

These pants should not only charge, but should include wifi, too. We will implement a Sprint Novatel MiFi 500 into one of the pockets, and have a graphic over the crotch that says "ask me about my hotspot."

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 2

So I was in the sprint store in eastvale CA today and noticed that the phones on display were connected to band 41 but my iPhone 6 was on band 25. I airplane modes on and off and still no luck. I tried to call "##update#" but it would say "could not update" immediately after I pushed call. The tower is right across the street so it's not poor reception from distance. My friend has been having the same problem as well as my cousin. And I googled it and seems a lot of people are having problems like mine. Anyone else? Any fixes? Help?

So I was in the sprint store in eastvale CA today and noticed that the phones on display were connected to band 41 but my iPhone 6 was on band 25. I airplane modes on and off and still no luck. I tried to call "##update#" but it would say "could not update" immediately after I pushed call. The tower is right across the street so it's not poor reception from distance. My friend has been having the same problem as well as my cousin. And I googled it and seems a lot of people are having problems like mine. Anyone else? Any fixes? Help?

So far the only Band 41 issues might be related to Clearwire sites. I rarely connect to the closest Clearwire site to me in Visalia. I'll have to do some research before I go home to Nevada.

I think I've answered this in here before. Not sure if it was you. Sprint is aware of some new iPhones not being able to connect to band 41, or having a hard time holding the connection. Sprint claims that an update (carrier bundle) should be pushed to devices soon (so they claim) to rectify the problem. Other than being at the mercy of Sprint's software team, you could try and ask for a new SIM card from a Sprint store. Tell the rep what's going on, and that you think you may have a bad SIM. Also, ask them to reprovision your phone in their system. Make sure all the numbers (sim, imei, serial) match up. If that all fails, and doesn't solve your problem, take it to Apple, and explain your issue to them. They may be able to test the device for radio malfunction, and swap out your phone with a new one.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

I think I've answered this in here before. Not sure if it was you. Sprint is aware of some new iPhones not being able to connect to band 41, or having a hard time holding the connection. Sprint claims that an update (carrier bundle) should be pushed to devices soon (so they claim) to rectify the problem. Other than being at the mercy of Sprint's software team, you could try and ask for a new SIM card from a Sprint store. Tell the rep what's going on, and that you think you may have a bad SIM. Also, ask them to reprovision your phone in their system. Make sure all the numbers (sim, imei, serial) match up. If that all fails, and doesn't solve your problem, take it to Apple, and explain your issue to them. They may be able to test the device for radio malfunction, and swap out your phone with a new one.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Thank you for the quick response! I will try this hopefully it works. I will definitely tell my cousin and my friend to try this out too

• Like 1

These pants should not only charge, but should include wifi, too. We will implement a Sprint Novatel MiFi 500 into one of the pockets, and have a graphic over the crotch that says "ask me about my hotspot."

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I loveeee it! Lmfao

If your going to come up with some attempt at unique, try *wireless self-charging* clothes.

"Try our awesome charger clothes, that will wirelessly charge every (compatible) electronic device, *and* charge itself by the sheer act of wearing them and/or walking around!"

• Like 1

If your going to come up with some attempt at unique, try *wireless self-charging* clothes.

"Try our awesome charger clothes, that will wirelessly charge every (compatible) electronic device, *and* charge itself by the sheer act of wearing them and/or walking around!"

OMG that's just grand. We should all be inventors lol.

Hey guys quick question how do your change your signature from the tapatalk app.

From the main screen where you see your forum accounts, click the settings icon. Signature.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

From the main screen where you see your forum accounts, click the settings icon. Signature.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Tanks tanks

Sent from my shiny new Space Grey iPhone 6 using Tapatalk