iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Never had it before, so I would have to do that....even though I have no idea how to. Maybe ill give it a try

What I did was I donated to the developer (so that I'm technically purchasing it, even though he doesn't deserve it since he hasn't updated the app since iOS 6 and the iPhone 5) and add the Sinful iPhone Repo (http://sinfuliphonerepo.com) and download it from there.

-Anthony

The 12 Month Leasing Option for "iPhone for Life" is now live on Sprint.com

iPhone 6 16GB is $30/Month for 12 Months....

iPhone 6 64GB is $35/Month for 12 Months....

iPhone 6 128GB is $40/Month for 12 Months....

iPhone 6 Plus 16GB is $35/Month for 12 Months....

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB is $40/Month for 12 Months....

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB is $45/Month for 12 Months....

Pretty cool!

The 12 Month Leasing Option for "iPhone for Life" is now live on Sprint.com

iPhone 6 16GB is $30/Month for 12 Months....

iPhone 6 64GB is $35/Month for 12 Months....

iPhone 6 128GB is $40/Month for 12 Months....

iPhone 6 Plus 16GB is $35/Month for 12 Months....

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB is $40/Month for 12 Months....

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB is $45/Month for 12 Months....

Pretty cool!

Ipad for Life rolled out today as well.

*edit* I just saw your post in the iPad thread.

Sent from my Sprint LG G3

So... (the equivalent of) $50/month unlimited everything, and $24 to lease an iphone 6 for 2 years? Is that right?

No to get the loyalty credit you have to be on a old my way or data 450 plan. So in essence you pay 81 or 86 to lease the iphone. It says so on that bottom of the flyer. How that is better than moving to the $50 plan and paying 70 or 75 i don't know.

With some rather interesting issues these past few weeks with my surrounding towers, Jerry finally got back to me. Apparently, they actually do stuff now...

"Update: We completed a drive test in your area and network optimization opportunities have been identified.  Our team remains engaged.  Please feel free to contact me directly if you have other questions and/or additional information.

I really appreciate your feedback.  Thanks again.

Regards,

Jerry Williams
Director, Customer Care

"

• Like 2

No to get the loyalty credit you have to be on a old my way or data 450 plan. So in essence you pay 81 or 86 to lease the iphone. It says so on that bottom of the flyer. How that is better than moving to the $50 plan and paying 80 or 85 i don't know.

The loyalty credit made no sense to me either. I just helped my friend change his plan and they kept saying that his My Way loyalty credit was a great option... So instead, he went to the $50 iPhone 6 + Easy Pay plan and is now paying $77/mo.

Tapatalk just pushed their iOS 8/iPhone 6-6+ update. About time. It actually looks great, and they gave it the same interface as the android counterpart.

Sent from my iPhone 6

About damn time. I like it!

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

Tapatalk just pushed their iOS 8/iPhone 6-6+ update. About time. It actually looks great, and they gave it the same interface as the android counterpart.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Me too. Looks very similar to the Android version I'm using on my G3.

About damn time.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

Me too. Looks very similar to the Android version I'm using on my G3.

About damm time.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

Had to adjust the font. Was way too small even for my young eyes lol

• Like 1

My first impression of the 6+ is I like it a lot, but miss some of the Android freedom to change things. The phone streams audio with a better sound than my Nexus 5 and didn't have to buffer once today. The Nexus would stop to buffer KTRS several times a day. At lunch on the Nexus I would have gotten the low battery warning (14%) but the 6+ was at 60%. Also I didn't drop to 3G once on the IPhone where the Nexus was back on 3G about every time I checked and needed an airplane cycle to get LTE back. Happy so far, but poor.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Sent from my iPhone 6

Still shows posts from blocked users, unfortunately.

I actually kind of hate the redesign right now. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but I have to re-learn where everything is.

I do like the correct scaling though.

Sent from my shiny new iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Anyone with an iPad notice that your iPad usage has dropped tremendously since getting iPhone 6/6+? I have seen my iPad usage drop over 75% since 1 month ago.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Anyone with an iPad notice that your iPad usage has dropped tremendously since getting iPhone 6/6+? I have seen my iPad usage drop over 75% since 1 month ago.

Yes lol. I now use my phone for almost everything. I use my iPad for studying and what not because I sync my notes there instead of wasting paper.

• Like 1

Yes lol. I now use my phone for almost everything. I use my iPad for studying and what not because I sync my notes there instead of wasting paper.

I've been seeing it on the iMore forums too. People are putting their iPads down for the 6/6+ more and more. I think Apple kind of underestimated what they were doing with bigger screen iPhones.

I've been seeing it on the iMore forums too. People are putting their iPads down for the 6/6+ more and more. I think Apple kind of underestimated what they were doing with bigger screen iPhones.

I still love having an iPad. There are things the phone just can't do. The screen space and amazing battery life of the iPad make it valuable to me.

• Like 1

Does apple pay require a network connection to work? With Google wallet, once the app is unlocked you can still use tap and pay if you lose connection in the store. You just won't be notified in the app that the payment went through until you reconnect. I ask because some stores around here are rf black holes.

Does apple pay require a network connection to work? With Google wallet, once the app is unlocked you can still use tap and pay if you lose connection in the store. You just won't be notified in the app that the payment went through until you reconnect. I ask because some stores around here are rf black holes.

I've been wondering about this too.

I've used Apple Pay in places where I know the 3G is normally unusable, and the payment always goes through immediately. So I think it's safe to guess that it does not require an Internet connection?

For those jailbroken, I'm curious if anyone has seen or tried the Carrier Update Hacks released the other day. Here is the thread from the Reddit Jailbreak subreddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/2m82mq/carrier_update_hacks_now_available_for_beta/

I'm fairly dubious of anything that doesn't come from s4gru, but interested if anyone knows more about these.

TIA