iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

Just got my spigen iphone case. I'm about to die, I want this phone right now. Lol. What's happening to me!

Which Spigen case?  I wanted to get the wallet case but it only holds two cards and I need one that holds three.

• Like 1

Which Spigen case? I wanted to get the wallet case but it only holds two cards and I need one that holds three.

The neo hybrid one. It has a nice quality. They're shipping out "button stabilizers" for free. Not sure what they do. I just hope the case fits the phone correctly or I'll be returning it obviously lol.

They have a model that had a metal aluminum band but I didn't want the reception to be affected.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

The neo hybrid one. It has a nice quality. They're shipping out "button stabilizers" for free. Not sure what they do. I just hope the case fits the phone correctly or I'll be returning it obviously lol.

They have a model that had a metal aluminum band but I didn't want the reception to be affected.

Spigen cases are incredibly nice, and that neo hybrid looks sweet. Are you buying the 6 plus?

Damn you. I didn't think of that and ordered the space gray metal banded model. Hopefully I didn't just screw myself.

Just got shipping confirmation email with UPS tracking number for my preorder from Sprint.....now to wait until Friday.

May I ask what phone you ordered & the storage capacity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPhone 6 Gray 128GB

I still haven't been able to find a single person that received a tracking number for a 16GB 6+! Surely they have to be shipping at least a limited amount...

Apparently, you can track on ups.com using only your phone number. Some iPhone pre-order'ers are reporting this method to give you more information than Apple's website.

Source: http://www.cultofmac.com/296367/track-ups-order-just-phone-number/

A better way with UPS is to sign up for MyChoice so you can see any shipment addressed to your house ;) Edited by nahum365

I still haven't been able to find a single person that received a tracking number for a 16GB 6+! Surely they have to be shipping at least a limited amount...

A better way with UPS is to sign up for MyChoice so you can see any shipment addressed to your house ;)

Rumors from 1-2 weeks ago, was that the plus would be delayed the first two months :-(

Rumors from 1-2 weeks ago, was that the plus would be delayed the first two months :-(

Those have already been invalidated, people from all carriers (including sprint) have gotten shipment emails for the 64 and 128GB 6+ models.

Just not the 16GB model...which just doesn't make sense bc that's definitely the configuration that sold the most!

Those have already been invalidated, people from all carriers (including sprint) have gotten shipment emails for the 64 and 128GB 6+ models.

Just not the 16GB model...which just doesn't make sense bc that's definitely the configuration that sold the most!

I work for one of the carriers and we're not getting any of the +'s at all in our whole company. We were alloted just under 400 phones and none of them are the +.

Maybe I'll switch mine from the 16 to the 64gb

Maybe I'll switch mine from the 16 to the 64gb

I'm pretty sure the 64GB models are backordered as well by now. Everyone who received tracking numbers today ordered early on the 12th.

It seems like the talk time might be better but everything else seems to be worse.  Most reviewers are saying that they are getting better battery life on the 5s when doing other functions like video/audio playback, web browsing, gaming etc...

Hey Man, enough trolling the iPhone threads. Excitement only comes once a year 'round here. Surely you've got something better to do.  ;)

• Like 1

Just got my spigen iphone case. I'm about to die, I want this phone right now. Lol. What's happening to me!

Is it just me or have the spigen cases disappeared from amazon?

I ordered a Spigen case this morning via Amazon prime. They're there...

I'm pretty sure the 64GB models are backordered as well by now. Everyone who received tracking numbers today ordered early on the 12th.

I had to order a 128GB model if I wanted one on Friday. I'm not using all of my current 64GB iPhone 5S, so I have no idea how I'll fill a phone with 128GB of stuff.

It took me a few seconds to figure out what your avatar was. Then it hit me that I'm a really bad Ravens fan. Lol

I know all of you seem disturbed by the 6+ lack of availability, but I'm holding out hope that on Friday, the visalia Sprint store will have a 128GB 6+ in Gold sitting there for me to buy!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I ordered a Spigen case this morning via Amazon prime. They're there...

They're back now... not sure if I'm crazy or not. :P

I had to order a 128GB model if I wanted one on Friday. I'm not using all of my current 64GB iPhone 5S, so I have no idea how I'll fill a phone with 128GB of stuff.

It took me a few seconds to figure out what your avatar was. Then it hit me that I'm a really bad Ravens fan. Lol

I manage space well on my 16GB, I consistently have 3 or 4 gigs free. I also would rather not spend an extra $100 on storage that costs apple $10 but that's just me.

And man I need to change that avatar, it's getting pretty old. :o

• Like 1

I know all of you seem disturbed by the 6+ lack of availability, but I'm holding out hope that on Friday, the visalia Sprint store will have a 128GB 6+ in Gold sitting there for me to buy!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I'd seriously go to the store and see if you can preorder. I did that today and will be picking up my iPhone 6 on Friday.