Found this in an old newspaper. We've come a long way.

afazel

You are telling me.  Those produce prices are great.

You beat me to it -_- lol 

It seems it was only yesterday, I waited for a website to load on a Palm Centro on 3G. Now I can stream HD Youtube videos on my phone without any buffering. 

Forget the 3G, I want my .99 cents per lb Georgia peaches!!!  :sly:

You settle for Georgia peaches?  The Mackinaw peaches, Jerry, the Mackinaw peaches!

AJ

• Like 4

I remember the early 2000's...gas was $0.80/gallon, Pluto was still a planet and my first cellphone was on Sprint's brand new Vision network running the fancy new 1xRTT standard, had a color screen and a camera attachment was only $99.

I remember the early 2000's...gas was $0.80/gallon, Pluto was still a planet and my first cellphone was on Sprint's brand new Vision network running the fancy new 1xRTT standard, had a color screen and a camera attachment was only $99.

You probably had a Samsung SPH-A500.  I remember it well.  It was a sexy handset in 2002.

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=158

AJ

• Like 1

Now that I think of it I went from that to the 6800 mogul and then the touch pro2. I still can't beleive how unbelievably unstable windows mobile was. Just wow....never knew a phone could frustrate me like that.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

You probably had a Samsung SPH-A500.  I remember it well.  It was a sexy handset in 2002.

AJ

Actually, I did have the Samsung A500. It was a decent phone until one summer afternoon I was talking to my dad on the phone and it was so hot that my sweat got inside the LCD screen. Sprint replaced it for me despite not having insurance and I got a fancy Sanyo that actually had a built in camera. I definitely thought I was big ballin' then.

AJ

I had the same phone. Actually have, it's still in a drawer somewhere. You never know when you might need a spare Sprint device. lol

I remember getting the LG 5350, had the integrated camera.

Who remembers PCS Vision? 

I've been with Sprint since the launch of the Samsung 3500, now that's an old phone.

254856_1856894750008_4357083_n.jpg

• Like 1

My very first sprint phone as a Sanyo katana 2. I remember texting was all the rage , I had my data disabled because it was to expensive for me back then. Amazing how different everything is now where data is the main thing I use my iphone for lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I had my first Sprint PCS Vision phone, it was the envy of everyone who saw it. Color screen, MMS, great call clarity and the ability to sign into AOL and use IM on the go was way ahead of most phones. Sprint was definitely ahead and their data speeds were better than anything Cingular/AT&T had.

• Like 1

My very first sprint phone as a Sanyo katana 2. I remember texting was all the rage , I had my data disabled because it was to expensive for me back then. Amazing how different everything is now where data is the main thing I use my iphone for lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first phone AND very first Sprint phone was the Sanyo Katana DLX. I was one of the lucky ones to have unlimited data and texting on it. It would stream Pandora all day long. Man do I miss that phone  :blush:

-Anthony

My first phone was the sanyo scp-5300 (2002) then the scp-8100 (2003) shortly after. Man Sprint sure loved the Sanyos

Then, Sanyo turned into Say no. Yeah, bazinga!

AJ