sprint dead last in consumer reports downfrom no 2 last year

Terrell352

They know flies gather to s***. Roger Cheng has no love for Sprint. He can't even pretend to be partial.

I do laugh that AT&T and T-Mobile got "ho hum" scores, for what it's worth.

• Like 2

Saw this. CNET just loves to sh*t on Sprint. It's what they do and it's annoying. Rather than the title being "Consumer Reports Carrier Survey..." it's "Sprint in last place..."

When you stated this, I just KNEW it had to be Roger Cheng that wrote the 'article'. Click the link and sure enough...

People don't understand that upgrading/replacing a network completely doesn't happen overnight. In some areas, the NV upgrades can't come fast enough, therefore people leave. The only problem I've seen is that current LTE markets such as Miami (where I live), speeds are starting to drop to very low levels.... 1-2 mbps. About three weeks ago I was in NYC, and in some area's LTE/3G was almost nothing - no data, couldn't send/receive iMessages.... But I'm hanging onto Sprint...  5 years and counting.

• Like 3

Why did I read the CNET article comments? Pardon me while I now go have a stiff drink or shoot myself.

AJ

• Like 10

I thought the same thing. Hate hard on Sprint. I have a feeling that next year will be the beginning of a beautiful new network for Sprint and even Roger will have to acknowledge it.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I thought the same thing. Hate hard on Sprint. I have a feeling that next year will be the beginning of a beautiful new network for Sprint and even Brian will have to acknowledge it. Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Ahhh but he won't, the article will be twisted and barely mention Sprint even if Sprint's network becomes king.

Edit: Oh, I don't even know who Brian is!  I thought that was the guy who wrote the article.   :P

• Like 1

Ahhh but he won't, the article will be twisted and barely mention Sprint even if Sprint's network becomes king.

Edit: Oh, I don't even know who Brian is! I thought that was the guy who wrote the article. :P

I meant roger lol i have a lot of names in my auto spelling

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Saw this. CNET just loves to sh*t on Sprint. It's what they do and it's annoying. Rather than the title being "Consumer Reports Carrier Survey..." it's "Sprint in last place..."

There is a front page link on CNN.com. I wanted to comment on why I returned to Sprint after 8 years but then I said to myself "It's an internet comments section..."

Most of the Internet can do that to me now. 'Murica.

What is 'Murica? I've seen this before.

Thank you for the 5 minutes of "OMG, 'Murica da besties" and "America is a continent not a country" comments.  Those people drive me bonkers

Yeah if they want to get technical America is a set of 2 continents called the Americas.  Haha people are just misinformed.  But  most intelligent people know when just America is said we mean USA.

Things like this are to be expect led when rebuilding a network from the ground up. What really sucks for sprint (and their customers) is the six month delay NV has had put on it. That means 6 more months of building up a bad reputation, customer defections and delays rebranding effort.

It's kinda odd that we get articles like this, and yet... For example, in West Michigan (in full swing of NV, just did some massive 3G cluster upgrades), especially the last 3 months, the calls to Care for non-device issues have steadily dropped each month.

• Like 2

What is 'Murica? I've seen this before.

You are forewarned, this is definitely NSFW.  But this sums up the 'Murica attitude...

'Murica is basically a few hundred million ignorant consumers, even though the free market does not function properly without knowledge and research.

And the second is a reflection on the state of Web comments in 'Murica...

AJ

• Like 4

You are forewarned, this is definitely NSFW.  But this sums up the 'Murica attitude...

'Murica is basically a few hundred million ignorant consumers, even though the free market does not function properly without knowledge and research.

And the second is a reflection on the state of Web comments in 'Murica...

AJ

passive aggressive?

I do love that song though!

It's kinda odd that we get articles like this, and yet... For example, in West Michigan (in full swing of NV, just did some massive 3G cluster upgrades), especially the last 3 months, the calls to Care for non-device issues have steadily dropped each month.

To acknowledge progress would mean writers like Roger Chang would have to do research. These type of writers don't want to do that, it's way too hard for them to do research. They would rather take the easy and lazy way out to write linkbait articles, rather than doing technical research to discover the truth of what is happening.

Sadly, modern media is all about clickbait articles. Its disgusting.

People don't understand that upgrading/replacing a network completely doesn't happen overnight.

People would be more understanding if their bill reflected the "dust" or if Sprint handed out free airaves when asked. I got my dad an airave for free in one call over a year ago. As a result, hes 100% satisfied with Sprint...even though the tower near his house should certainly not be "in progress"  for 15 months.

My mom, on a different bill/plan could not get an airave. I went 5 levels up the customer care chain (called on her behalf, as I know the keywords one should use with call center reps) and they would not send her one for less than $150. She would probably give Sprint an F- if asked on a survey.

You can ask people to bare with you, but the price is attrition and low customer remarks. On the flip side, 5-10 off bills, and sending out airaves when requested, buys you some time. Sprint elected (or could not afford) to retain customers by doing that. The result is predictable.

• Like 4