LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

This might be a stupid question, but has anyone call Sprint and see of they are aware of the issue? Maybe they know of it and there are plans for a fix. Or is it to early for them to provide support for the phone? Seeing how just employees have gotten the phone so far.

This might be a stupid question, but has anyone call Sprint and see of they are aware of the issue? Maybe they know of it and there are plans for a fix. Or is it to early for them to provide support for the phone? Seeing how just employees have gotten the phone so far.

No. Do not bother Sprint CS with this issue. You will get just platitudes and misinformation. You are calling entry level phone operators, not engineers.

AJ

I would say its too early to report to Sprint about issues.  Technically the phone is not suppose to be out in the market yet.  The earliest people should begin reporting issues is Nov, 9th when you can actually say you have used the phone for at least a day.  I know preorders will most likely get their LG G2 phones prior to Nov 8th but I would still heed to waiting until Nov 9th at the earliest to begin reporting issues.

Has anyone actually bought and have the phone? I am picking one up tonight that a "guy" has for sale

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I can bet you the one you are buying is one of those phone units that person won at the LG training raffle or is a sprint employee who was able to get first dibs on one.

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

In regards to the launch date, my LG rep stated that the phone has been ready, but it was Sprint's decision to launch a few new tri-band handsets starting on the 8th. I don't know what these other handsets are, but that was his explanation for the delay. 

Perhaps the HTC One Max, LG G2, Galaxy Mega 6.3, GS4 mini and maybe the GS4T will all be released on the Nov 8th.  I don't expect any of these devices to cannibalize sales over the other since they all cater to different types of users.  Folks who want a HTC One or GS4 size device will get the LG G2 or GS4T.  Folks who want a smaller screen and want a good midrange phone will get the GS4 mini.  Folks who want the very large screen will have their choice of the HTC One Max and Galaxy Mega 6.3 depending if they have any brand biases.

Here is the pick the guy sent.. Looks legit hope it activates when I get there

I have no doubt that the guy is legit.  I am just saying so far all the folks who have the Sprint LG G2 in their hands already have all been affiliated with Sprint somehow either as a 3rd party reseller or as an employee of Sprint.

Here is the pick the guy sent.. Looks legit hope it activates when I get there

Uh, if he is trying to set a pick, beware.

AJ

• Like 1

He sold you a phone with no back cover? Sounds a little fishy to me. I guess the tether was too difficult to remove at the store..

Ok, got the phone...need back cover anyone know what antennas are on the rear cover? Gps dosent work...keeps loosing data service

• Like 2

Noob question, but can someone PM me on how to upload pictures on here. Have a couple screen shost of the LTE engineering screen while connected to 4G, and also a screen shot of signal check lite while on 4G. Thanks

Download Tapatalk, can upload directly from app, quick and easy.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

He sold you a phone with no back cover? Sounds a little fishy to me. I guess the tether was too difficult to remove at the store..

What was this price? Also why no back cover?

Sounds pretty stolen

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Bet that is exactly right.. Sounds super fishy. How else can you already "loose" the case?

• Like 2

Here are some screen shots from my trip home. Toggled airplane mode and had a signal for about a minute. Lost my signal at the start of the upload phase on the speed test app.

My current settings are all band classes enabled, and all set to priority 1.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

post-15941-13826620063609_thumb.jpg

post-15941-13826620186646_thumb.jpg

post-15941-13826620285556_thumb.jpg

Ok, got the phone...need back cover anyone know what antennas are on the rear cover? Gps dosent work...keeps loosing data service

I'm sort of new in these parts and I'm not yet caught up on the local sense of humor. Next time can you include some sort of smiley so I know you're pulling our leg?