Sprint Axed Old Family Plans for New My Way Plans

JohnMikolay22

The thing is, unlimited data is not an innovation. In good old times, all carriers has unlimited data. However, Other carrier later find out their network cannot handle such a huge data volume and go to metered data. Yes. Sprint do hand on to unlimited with a price of poor customer experience. In root metric reports, sprint usually stay at bottom in terms of network speed. And now, even Sprint has a crack. The new My way plan also give you an option not to be unlimited.  And Sprint is the last one to offer jump-like plans. What I expect is innovative plan that might shake up the whole eco system. T-mobile did achieved that. What did Sprint do?

So TD-LTE isn't innovative? 

That's news to me. 

I do like the equipment that T-mobile is using for their LTE. I've read up on both the Ericsson Air setup and the NSN systems with the flexi base setup. Unfortunately, the vast wasteland of Edge/GPRS just negates a lot of that in my mind.

But back on topic, as stated before, you can still use and add to the old Everything Data Share plans. If the store can't, a quick call to *2 can get you there.

$80 for a single line without discount, a typical 10% discount puts it at $77. If you go for the early upgrade program, One Up,

It brings it down to $65 or $62 with a 10% discount. It is basically broken down as $50 for voice/text and $30 for data with any discounts taken off of the data portion. Adding a second voice line is $40+$30 if you want unlimited data for that line.

• 5 weeks later...

I'll have to keep my 1500 everything plan as long as I can, as it lets me use my 25% employer discount. The new all in plans do not sadly.

Sent from my iPhone 5s 32GB using Tapatalk

I use my 25% discount on my new plan. It only takes off of the data portion of the plan though. The all in plan with the tethering is non discountable.

I use my 25% discount on my new plan. It only takes off of the data portion of the plan though. The all in plan with the tethering is non discountable.

The data portion that you are taking about is only for line 1 correct? So 25% off of $30?

Sent from my iPhone 5s 32GB using Tapatalk

Sprint has eased up on the sprint one up requirements. You can now do the one up on a data share 1500. I guess they realized people with 3 or 4 lines want to do one up with out raising their bill $100.

This went live yesterday but i haven't seen anyone post about it.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Sprint has eased up on the sprint one up requirements. You can now do the one up on a data share 1500. I guess they realized people with 3 or 4 lines want to do one up with out raising their bill $100.This went live yesterday but i haven't seen anyone post about it.Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

So does that mean I can do one up even though I am not up for an upgrade yet?

Sprint has eased up on the sprint one up requirements. You can now do the one up on a data share 1500. I guess they realized people with 3 or 4 lines want to do one up with out raising their bill $100.

Is there a discount on the plan similar to the My Way plans?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Sprint has eased up on the sprint one up requirements. You can now do the one up on a data share 1500. I guess they realized people with 3 or 4 lines want to do one up with out raising their bill $100.This went live yesterday but i haven't seen anyone post about it.Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

That is awesome news, thank you.

Very interesting...

That is good to know.