Google Nexus 5 by LG Preview (LG D820)

MacinJosh

Pity that the store employees are typically so woefully uninformed, or we could infer that the Play Store version = Sprint version.

I'm just hoping that Sprint version is offered immediately, and subsidized. I'd rather pay $200 than $350.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Pity that the store employees are typically so woefully uninformed, or we could infer that the Play Store version = Sprint version.

We can hope...

I'm hoping when the embargo breaks (in 25 minutes?) there are already reviews of the device so we can make informed purchasing decisions. Some major sites (I'm looking at you, the Verge) have remained quiet - too quiet, so I'm still thinking they've been under an NDA for a while...

I'm just hoping that Sprint version is offered immediately, and subsidized. I'd rather pay $200 than $350.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I would have exactly zero problem with a subsidized version, but am REALLY hoping we have both options.

• Like 1

Supported Service
Unlocked: Use with any provider that offers service on Nexus 5 supported networks
Carriers: T-Mobile, Sprint

UNLOCKED FROM GOOGLE PLAY!!!

• Like 2

On the technical specifications page it says on the last of the 3 panels:

Unlocked: Use with any provider that offers service on Nexus 5 supported networks
Carriers: T-Mobile, Sprint

32 GB Black ordered from Play Store.

• Like 1

Purchased from Google...

I was in such a rush I didn't check the return policy - anyone know it off-hand?

Edit:

Return policy

If for any reason you do not wish to keep your device, you have up to 15 days from the date the device is delivered to you to initiate a return in accordance with the Return Instructions described below.